Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Naples hotel and the burger was cooked to perfection...rare side of medium rare and just a nice grilled char on out side...
PS...I'll agree...we have to be re signing into everything every other day lately and the firestick, I have  to reset 3 times a week lately... next time just pm me...

Wait you did a wine tasting and drove home sounds like a bad idea to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am absolutely sure it does because :

1. You do not know how much wine I tasted

2. How long we stayed.

3. who drove to Naples and back to the store

4. where we went after the wine tasting

5. .how far we need to drive to even get to Naples

Now have I covered all your brilliant assumptions.?. I mean I'd wager you have a few more.

Oh wait forgot one:

6. After getting my shopping cart back how much longer I stayed in the store shopping and catching up with at least 3 different people...:rolleyes:

Edited by growalot

10 minutes ago, growalot said:

I am absolutely sure it does because :

1. You do not know how much wine I tasted

2. How long we stayed.

3. who drove to Naples and back to the store

4. where we went after the wine tasting

5. .how far we need to drive to even get to Naples

Now have I covered all your brilliant assumptions.?. I mean I'd wager you have a few more.

Oh wait forgot one:

6. After getting my shopping cart back how much longer I stayed in the store shopping and catching up with at least 3 different people...:rolleyes:

So you DIDN'T go in Sutton's?

Darn shame.............

Lawd

I worked at Naples school but I'm just not familiar with " Suttons". Went to several school functions at the Naples hotel...been to the bagel shop, Joseph's, the hardware, Bob And Ruth's. Our son worked at the Red Wood restaurant,out by Bob's alignment when he was in high school. Use to use the equipment rental  place a lot

4 minutes ago, growalot said:

Lawd

I worked at Naples school but I'm just not familiar with " Suttons". Went to several school functions at the Naples hotel...been to the bagel shop, Joseph's, the hardware, Bob And Ruth's. Our son worked at the Red Wood restaurant,out by Bob's alignment when he was in high school. Use to use the equipment rental  place a lot

No kidding?

They are almost directly across the street from the Hotel.  It's kind of an mish mosh of hunting/fishing stuff with some jeans & work boots tossed in.  Very fair prices too.  For many years they were the go-to spoon manufacturer for lake trout.

A fair amount of Woolrich stuff (Mr.B gets a gift for Xmas from there, HINT) I'm sure you'd enjoy.  I have a feeling you'd like the place.........NEXT time stop in.   

• Like 1

No kidding?
They are almost directly across the street from the Hotel.  It's kind of an mish mosh of hunting/fishing stuff with some jeans & work boots tossed in.  Very fair prices too.  For many years they were the go-to spoon manufacturer for lake trout.
A fair amount of Woolrich stuff (Mr.B gets a gift for Xmas from there, HINT) I'm sure you'd enjoy.  I have a feeling you'd like the place.........NEXT time stop in.   

Sutton spoons are my secret weapon for monster pike. I think it's number 32c is the spoon we use. Old man and uncle used to buy a bunch of them every spring before our annual trip to northern Quebec. We hammered 20-35 pound pike all day up there on those spoons. Done real well with them in NY lakes too. Dad bought up every 32c they had last winter as someone told him they were either not making spoons anymore or weren't making much of them now. One of these days I'd like to visit their shop.

7 hours ago, growalot said:

Lawd

Lol ...... I'll do you one better. I went to Naples Central from grade four to graduation. I was going to Naples before the elementary school was even thought of. Also graduated two sons and two grand-daughters from Naples. I still live in the school district.

Well I was there at least 25 yrs ago...May have known them...Doc..Also bought a dryer I think from an old man with an older appliance store there...I can't recall the name.  Anyways sounds like Suttons is near where the bagel shop was/is? The police dept. There too isn't it?..usually when I'm out shopping I'm a heat seeking missile. Need a thing go get it and leave...I hate shopping.

Well dressed and headed out good luck.

PS....DON'T WORRY! I'm walking ...gosh those 3 wines I tasted at 2 yesterday may still be in my system^_^

1 hour ago, Rebel Darling said:

Going to head into a woody spot in the Pine Bush in 4J this morning. Maybe fill a doe tag.

Eager to put this afternoon's plan in motion back up the mountain in 4L. Good luck if your eyes are open and searching as the sun rises...

I'm all thumbs when using Tapatalk

Good luck rebel darling,hope you do better than i did yesterday. I got to stalk some does twice,that was fun,but none wanted to come home with me,haha.

• Like 1

Well I was there at least 25 yrs ago...May have known them...Doc..Also bought a dryer I think from an old man with an older appliance store there...I can't recall the name.  Anyways sounds like Suttons is near where the bagel shop was/is? The police dept. There too isn't it?..usually when I'm out shopping I'm a heat seeking missile. Need a thing go get it and leave...I hate shopping.

Well dressed and headed out good luck.

PS....DON'T WORRY! I'm walking ...gosh those 3 wines I tasted at 2 yesterday may still be in my system

Maybe keep the thread what it's made for? You seem to like to tell the world your life story so maybe keep it in a thread made for whatever it is you ramble on about?

Looks like you might have to spend Saturday building your ark for Sunday's monsoon. So ya better put one down tomorrow pro staffer!

I’m not in a floodZone, but yea looks like Hunting is out for Sunday.

No, for once I'm being very honest.  My computer has been acting wonky since I did an update a few days ago........I turn it on and it takes 5-7 minutes to get ready to go.  Burns my azz when I do these REQUIRED updates and everything is weirding out.
And don't worry, I'm not mad at you about your snide remark.   That said, did you stop in at Sutton's?  Love that joint............

The post did show up twice for whatever reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro