For Or Against Full Inclusion

DirtTime

For Or Against Full Inclusion  

105 members have voted

1. 1. For Or Against Full Inclusion

• For
    • Against

13 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Some folks can't handle the truth, so that leaves them with nothing to come back with but odd-ball replies, 

Kinda like you not using a scale and declaring 200# usable meat harvests from a 2.5 yo buck based on the PA girth chart.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, wolc123 said:

What would Jesus want to see a deer killed with ?    

Here’s my poll on that.

A) Rod / Staff

B ) Sword

C ) Stoned to death 

D) A lightening bolt 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Here’s my poll on that.

A) Rod / Staff

B ) Sword

C ) Stoned to death 

D) A lightening bolt 

You forgot "kindness"!  Silly question warrants a silly response.

Edited by moog5050

16 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

This thread is getting a bit strange......................actually it's all the threads lately on the forum. 

Guys are reading things into posts that I'm not seeing and coming back with some odd-ball replies.

Pretty sure there is a bad case of cabin fever going around with most if not all of us. I'm ready for spring.

• Like 1

This is totally speculation because I’m not religious but lately it seems that if he has the powers some believe he has his weapon of choice is automobiles I have saw more road kill in the last few weeks than I can ever remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

This is totally speculation because I’m not religious but lately it seems that if he has the powers some believe he has his weapon of choice is automobiles I have saw more road kill in the last few weeks than I can ever remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's right some mom with a mini-van full of kids, late to soccer practice.  has to be, as she'd probably look up and say "God! Why!?", while slightly crying in despair. lol  totally makes sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

You forgot "kindness"!  Silly question warrants a silly response.

I tried to stay with methods I recall from the Bible, I left out floods , pestilence and famine as to extreme, a largely a waste of meat .

On 4/6/2018 at 6:00 AM, Robhuntandfish said:

i voted against - which surprised me a little actually.  But I just like the seasons exactly the way they are.  I would like to see anyone with a Sr's license to be able to use it and also for youth hunting and then lower the age restriction and get rid of the youth gun weekend.  Would be nice for younger folks to be able to hunt the whole bow season with an adult and a crossbow. 

I love bow hunting - its my favorite damn thing.  But if they made it open to crossbows i would be hard pressed not to take it instead of the bow. 

i'd rather not see the youth. And yes I understand many 14 year olds, especially girls cannot pull back a bow. And the youth are desperately needed. However, I fear that you buy your kid a crossbow and he never gets a bow. Heck a compound alone is pretty expensive for most parents. To get both for a kid who will grow out of it seems uncommon. Let alone learning them both and competing against everything else in their lives. 

On 4/6/2018 at 8:28 AM, Culvercreek hunt club said:

This will probably draw some heat but no one is ever going to convince me otherwise. I believe that most of those against full inclusion are are in the "some one is going to be able to shoot my deer" camp

what's stopping him/her now?

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

i'd rather not see the youth. And yes I understand many 14 year olds, especially girls cannot pull back a bow. And the youth are desperately needed. However, I fear that you buy your kid a crossbow and he never gets a bow. Heck a compound alone is pretty expensive for most parents. To get both for a kid who will grow out of it seems uncommon. Let alone learning them both and competing against everything else in their lives. 

Youth have to hunt with an adult. Use the same crossbow.  Just have to put it on shooting sticks which is wise anyway. Then if they like it move into a bow that fits them.

On 4/6/2018 at 7:38 PM, Rob... said:

This is sitting on the Governors desk in NYC! Man, I wish people would really understand, Andy doesn't live in Albany, his office is in the NYC area, and I don't believe he's ever lived in or near Albany. Sorry, I'm not trying to detract from my own thread, but do some frikin' homework people! Andy doesn't live upstate! Look at where the bill is at a halt, all it needs is his signature. But, he's to busy looking for ways to ban guns to care about hunting in any way shape or form!

no it's in committee. even posted the link for you.

6 minutes ago, Belo said:

. And the youth are desperately needed. However, I fear that you buy your kid a crossbow and he never gets a bow.

Is that the end of the world if a kid hunted but didn't bow hunt?  Maybe as they progressed as a hunter they might decide to take up  compound hunting, then maybe traditional? but if they didn't and all they ever did was crossbow hunt and used a gun, would that be a bad thing?

• Like 2

On 4/7/2018 at 10:55 AM, wolc123 said:

It looks like the yeahs are starting to run away with it now, pretty soon it will be 3:1 in favor of full inclusion if this keeps up.  I always knew we had a pretty good membership here overall.

congrats on winning a meaningless prize.

us non-supporters are still having a party over here by ourselves as your bills (yes plural) did not pass. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Some folks can't handle the truth

rich coming from a guy who doesn't trust battery operated tools in 2018 and believes Jesus guides the arrow from his crossbow up the ass of the button buck he shot... which yields meat based on his chest girth. 

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Is that the end of the world if a kid hunted but didn't bow hunt?  Maybe as they progressed as a hunter they might decide to take up  compound hunting, then maybe traditional? but if they didn't and all they ever did was crossbow hunt and used a gun, would that be a bad thing?

it's sort of like a pro baseball player who lets his kid start playing soccer when he's not old enough to play ball. Because "some sport is better than none". Then when he's old enough to play ball the kid doesn't have the time or desire. As an avid bowhunter and proponent of the sport I surely want to see it succeed. Just as a ball player would want to see the sport survive.  

So to answer your question, it is a bad thing to me.

17 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

the perception is that "their deer" is safer now because of less people in the woods. But when those gun hunters over run the woods and shoot everything they see "their deer" will get shot by someone else. 

no. what's stopping the gun hunter from picking up the bow?