Which pizza

2012_taco

I did the hot dog taste test and they are all great but last night we had company over and couldn't agree on a pizza order. So the debates begin......

My wife likes C&P with onions, her sister likes veggie, and like white pizza. So here's the results! Pizza options are never ending, and they're all good!  What's your favorite?

IMG_20180721_182732782_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180721_182746115.jpg

Back in the day, THE place in Roch. Was Bay and Goodman , that area went down hill and eventually they closed. Their pepperoni was cup and char, although I never knew it had a name .

Never really came across it again, till a couple months ago, when I saw C/c on a menu and once I figured it out that’s all I get again .

So cup and char with mushrooms, although from time to,time I add onions, hot peppers and such .

Well I wish I was not  fighting gerd right now .....

Sausage & fresh minced garlic pie, pepperoni pie, white pie with breaded eggplant. 

Im in the southern tier, and Castello's in Barryville, NY is my favorite pizzeria. 

I also enjoy making homemade pies here as at home, and at camp.  Typically bbq chicken pie, sausage/garlic white pie, and sometimes sandwhich pepperoni pie.

Edited by Bionic

10 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Pricy but tough to beat Picasso’s or LaNovas.   Bocces on Bailey for the win though 

We used to get Bocces on Bailey until we got a totally burned and dried up pizza. I never complain but it was not edible, we called and got a replacement that was half baked!! Didn't get to eat it until 10 pm. I haven't gone back since. Leonardis is a good bocce pizza, but they are limited on white pizzas. That is a greek pizza from Johnnys with broccoli added. It was great!

16 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Back in the day, THE place in Roch. Was Bay and Goodman , that area went down hill and eventually they closed. Their pepperoni was cup and char, although I never knew it had a name .

Never really came across it again, till a couple months ago, when I saw C/c on a menu and once I figured it out that’s all I get again .

So cup and char with mushrooms, although from time to,time I add onions, hot peppers and such .

I hear ya, gerd sucks, thats why I switched to the white pizzas. Put on banana peppers for a little bite without the grease from pepperoni.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

I did the hot dog taste test and they are all great but last night we had company over and couldn't agree on a pizza order. So the debates begin......

My wife likes C&P with onions, her sister likes veggie, and like white pizza. So here's the results! Pizza options are never ending, and they're all good!  What's your favorite?

That pepperoni looks solid. I like pies that have toppings right to the edge and a thin crisp edge crust. 

Edited by MPHunter

neither ozone pizza for sicilian, new park  for reg., and spumoni gardens in Brooklyn for Sicilian also .  don't go to difava  on ave j in bklyn he' a nice old man but its over rated `1hr wait for a slice and pay $5 . oh yeah LA villa is ok but $3.50 a slice I rarely go there and the food isn't what it use to be

Lucia's in Rotterdam. Pizza Gram, or Ruggerio's in Guilderland. Piesano's in Altamont. Those are our primary pizza places for either sausage, peppers and onion. Pepperoni. Or five cheese pizzas. Sometimes even a white garlic pizza. 

Not much kissing after pizza night at grampy's house.......hehehe

6 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

I enjoyed Bocce club pizza back in the day when I lived near the corner of Wehrle Drive and Beach Road....hey...the box on the left says "Wehrle Road"...when did the name change from "Drive to "road" occur....bummer...

39 minutes ago, Merlot said:

.hey...the box on the left says "Wehrle Road"...when did the name change from "Drive to "road" occur....bummer...

Good catch, they should buy you a pie!!

(As far as I know it is “Drive”) :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, rob-c said:

Local pizza place is Aniellos here, their plain cheese and  buffalo wing are extremely good  .

I was eating Aniellos when he opened his little place on Market St. Some good pizza. Yum.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Rivas or the Goat . And pizza is like sex any kind will do and even if it’s bad it’s still good 

I agree as far as sex goes....At least as far as I can remember....<<sigh>>…..

11 minutes ago, SmokeinTN said:

I was eating Aniellos when he opened his little place on Market St. Some good pizza. Yum.

Although I am not a big pizza fan, Aniellos  is accepted as the best pizza place in Corning...

The Mermaid orders pizza...I order one of their hot subs, which are excellent...Hot roast beef with BBQ sauce makes you wanna slap yo MOMMA  !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Although I am not a big pizza fan, Aniellos  is accepted as the best pizza place in Corning...

The Mermaid orders pizza...I order one of their hot subs, which are excellent...Hot roast beef with BBQ sauce makes you wanna slap yo MOMMA  !!

Yum hot roast beef. Gonna have to order delivery:sorry:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

Myself and Wife  love the buffalo wing and eggplant subs. Plus we enjoy the buffalo wing and antiposta salads.. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Bay Goodman is still around.  Corner of Winton and Browncroft.  I like cup and char too.  Marks has it.