Recycling Pizza Boxes

fasteddie

53 minutes ago, Bionic said:

The problem around here is they would put the boxes up, swiss cheesebthem, and leave them in the woods behind.  

I agree , I’d bet many would be left behind .

Its a neat marketing tool made me chuckle , but if the pizza sucks, I don’t care if there’s a stack of Shoot - N- See  targets on the box ,I’m not buying it .

Also you’d think Alaskans would be much better shots....

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bionic said:

The problem around here is they would put the boxes up, swiss cheesebthem, and leave them in the woods behind.  

Cardboard breaks down quick, its basically mulch. Many people just put it in their compost piles. Id rather see someone leave cardboard in the woods than busted glass bottles, metal cans or plastic stuff.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Cardboard breaks down quick, its basically mulch. Many people just put it in their compost piles. Id rather see someone leave cardboard in the woods than busted glass bottles, metal cans or plastic stuff.

That’s true, yeah.  I guess the first thing that came to my mind was the plastic soda bottles, beer cans, and the usual.  I hate seeing that.  Still find it obnoxious even if it were to breakdown, take it in, take it out, but yeah...at least the cardboard would actually breakdown.

• Like 1