Over/Under On Weekend Snowstorm?

Lawdwaz

Just started here about 1/2 hour ago. Starting to coat already. Light and coming down fast. They keep going back and forth on the accumulation, last I heard for my area, it was between 15"-17", as far as how much snow I think, I would say they have under-marked this one. This storm dumped multiple feet of snow in states far warmer then we have it here, so I guess it's a waiting game right now.

Back when I snowboarded a lot, I would have been stoked and driving somewhere to ride tomorrow. Now days, I hate these storms, not great for small game hunting until the snow gets a crust on top.

Went out to eat with the family. Light fluffy snow coming down pretty good. Roads are a bit slick but not too bad. Probably a couple inches so far here. Weatherman says up to three inches an hour overnight. May even get some snow thunder at some point. Pretty cool!

• Like 1

Was out all night in WNY. For the locals. Was around Cheektowaga , Williamsville, Clarence areas and no one was out. Mall, restaurants and bars all empty. Wasn’t until I got back in Alden that I noticed the bars where busy. Almost 1am now and it’s snowing good but still nothing crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a foot or a little better here . Hard to tell we have drifts at about 2 feet  and the wind is just ramping up.  Took wife to work up in schuyler  county. Roads weren't   to bad . One car off the road I helped push out . Plow trucks out and attacking it .  Snow seams to be picking up steam at 7 am . My lab  is enjoying it.