Back in the day

Water Rat

Remember the smell of "copies" right off the Xerox machine?  That purple-ish colored ink and that awesome smell??

That's going back 50 years to elementary school.  (funny thing, I spelled "elementary" school wrong and spell check showed me. Probably the fumes from that ink monkied up my brain?)

Edited by Lawdwaz

13 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Remember the smell of "copies" right off the Xerox machine?  That purple-ish colored ink and that awesome smell??

That's going back 50 years to elementary school.  (funny thing, I spelled "elementary" school wrong and spell check showed me. Probably the fumes from that ink monkied up my brain?)

Xerox machine ? I don't think so . I bet it was a Mimeograph Machine that used the smelly ink and turned hands purple .......

• Like 2

Ditto machines...first school I student taught in still had one of those. No experienced teachers used it because they put their jobs In to be copied but that had to be days in advance. I was lucky if I was prepared 1 class in advance so I spent a lot of time huffing some copies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Intellivision was superior to Atari. Had it , donkey Kong and pitfall were my favorites 

Kool-Aid Man. And the dirty one too.

Played one as a kid, then we couldn't hook it up to the newer tv's anymore. Don't remember what kind of hookup it had for a/v. 

Correction, ł played Kool-Aid Man as a kid. This game ł heard rumors of but never seen until youtube came in to existence. 

Edited by XGX7PM