Region 8 get together # 2 ????

rob-c

Just now, Bionic said:

Likewise!

maybe a little ATV action prior

figure out specifics, and we will try our best

I’ve actually been nockin around the idea in my noggin about maybe seeing if we could do a hunting ny  Atv/Utv trail ride over the summer.. 

• Like 1

The Hemlock and/or Honeoye things are great ideas for warmer weather, but for Feb/March we need to be in out of the weather...  A local legion Post is a possibility, albeit  many other options are available... 

At The legion, booze is cheap and we could probably do it with  a modest contribution rather than renting the hall.....Food could be arranged...

• Like 1

Just now, rob-c said:

I’ve actually been nockin around the idea in my noggin about maybe seeing if we could do a hunting ny  Atv/Utv trail ride over the summer.. 

That would be sick.

i would love a cookout meetup myself.  Everyone just cooks up a dish, and we create a buffet out of it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

The Hemlock and/or Honeoye things are great ideas for warmer weather, but for Feb/March we need to be in out of the weather...  A local legion Post is a possibility, albeit  many other options are available... 

At The legion, booze is cheap and we could probably do it with  a modest contribution rather than renting the hall.....Food could be arranged...

Pretty good idea dan , we could actually do what bionic just suggested and everyone bring a dish to pass also .
I am hoping we get at least 10-15 members :victory:

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Well right now only weekends I have plans are feb 15 celebrating wife’s b-day and March 3rd is my knee surgery so the weekend after is probably not good.After my knee is done I’ll be off for 6 weeks,  so..... 

i was thinking in end of Feb or mid March ?
would like to keep this fresh at the top and see if we can get a few more members. 

Those dates put the kibosh to my ideas.........LOL    I was thinking a summer picnic deal.

1 hour ago, rob-c said:

Well right now only weekends I have plans are feb 15 celebrating wife’s b-day and March 3rd is my knee surgery so the weekend after is probably not good.After my knee is done I’ll be off for 6 weeks,  so..... 

i was thinking in end of Feb or mid March ?
would like to keep this fresh at the top and see if we can get a few more members. 

Weekend of Feb 22-23 looks good.

Just now, 2012_taco said:

Narrow down the date/place and i'll do my best to get there. Actually going to Roch today, gonna do the Dino and then Amerks game. Nice little road trip!

Genesee Brew Pub has two for one growlers today , I recommend the Mosaic Cream Ale for one . Great stop if you’ve never been there , minutes away from where you’re going .

We’re having a late lunch there today . 

• Like 2