Zag

Just signed up for my first (2) tatoos

Recommended Posts

I've always wanted one but never really knew what I wanted and I didn't want to regret anything either well I finally figured it out and am getting 2. I'm worried I won't be able to stop once I start!


Switching gears to habitat improvements!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zag said:

I've always wanted one but never really knew what I wanted and I didn't want to regret anything either well I finally figured it out and am getting 2. I'm worried I won't be able to stop once I start!

Well, spill the beans will ya!!

What are you getting?

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 2

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Little bee sting at first then goes numb in no time,piece o cake.

only one ive got was done by my sister as i was a Guinea pig haha.needless to say she isnt a pro and man did she not have it set right at first on top of hitting bone on my leg.want another though and to get the one fixed she did!!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I might get one when I turned 40 ... looked at thousands  of flash . Multiple  shops ..... couldn't find anything I wanted my grandkids to see or I wanted to look at the rest of my life. I'm over it  now . 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First ones is going on my shoulder/arm fairly good size. Basically a skull with baseball seams across the scull, part of a baseball bat with his name on it and a road somewhere in it representing all the traveling were doing. I don't have the final draft yet!

The other is going to be a silhouette of my sons baseball swing, a couple years ago he hit his first home run which happened to be in the championship game against an older kid who was throwing gas (that's the day his coach said he's really good and should be playing more baseball)! We were fortunate enough that one of the other parents took a great picture of him mid swing. I'm leaning towards putting that on my calf. Here's the pic

1043.jpeg

  • Like 2

Switching gears to habitat improvements!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can be very addicting i only have 3 but want a couple more.   The only one that stung a little was on my calf but it just wraps around enough to touch my shin bone and when he got to that point is when it stung.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Zag said:

First ones is going on my shoulder/arm fairly good size. Basically a skull with baseball seams across the scull, part of a baseball bat with his name on it and a road somewhere in it representing all the traveling were doing. I don't have the final draft yet!

The other is going to be a silhouette of my sons baseball swing, a couple years ago he hit his first home run which happened to be in the championship game against an older kid who was throwing gas (that's the day his coach said he's really good and should be playing more baseball)! We were fortunate enough that one of the other parents took a great picture of him mid swing. I'm leaning towards putting that on my calf. Here's the pic

1043.jpeg

A good tattoo guy can incorporate everything you want and make it look good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Do they run the bases holding the bat ?

Hah, no the other kids on deck


Switching gears to habitat improvements!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
First ones is going on my shoulder/arm fairly good size. Basically a skull with baseball seams across the scull, part of a baseball bat with his name on it and a road somewhere in it representing all the traveling were doing. I don't have the final draft yet!
The other is going to be a silhouette of my sons baseball swing, a couple years ago he hit his first home run which happened to be in the championship game against an older kid who was throwing gas (that's the day his coach said he's really good and should be playing more baseball)! We were fortunate enough that one of the other parents took a great picture of him mid swing. I'm leaning towards putting that on my calf. Here's the pic
1043.thumb.jpeg.807ff6039a5e236600c5e7beefad470c.jpeg

BIG stride on Little Z!!! He may need to start shortening that up when they start throwing him the deuce!
Cool concepts for a tattoo or two


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make sure you know your artist's work by examples/references and insist on seeing their interpretation of your design before going in the shop to sit. Know what the artist specialization is! Not all tattoo artist are good at portrait tats.  Any doubts, back out!! This is one-time you don't want to shop around for lowest price!!! Any area of the body where the skin is closer to bone &/or nerves will be ... painful.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m happy to announce that after many PM’s back and forth, Zag will be getting a portrait of my face tattooed on his chest


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m happy to announce that after many PM’s back and forth, Zag will be getting a portrait of my face tattooed on his ass


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed it for ya...

  • Like 4
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 4 and looking to get more. To me the outline is what was noticeable to me, the coloring was nothing. Just make sure you find a very very good tattooist, you have a couple great ideas and it would be a shame if they didn’t turn out well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m happy to announce that after many PM’s back and forth, Zag will be getting a portrait of my face tattooed on his chest


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was an easy sell and my left butt cheek is gonna look awesome, thanks biz

  • Like 2

Switching gears to habitat improvements!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a piece I had done recently ,biz really doesnt charge much to use his picture so it's really a no brainer when choosing someone to get a tattoo of.

k-Xvsx_tsAPaLrmg88oWrg_r.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a "W" tattooed on each butt cheek...

When I bend over it says  WOW......When I stand on my head it says MOM....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Here's a piece I had done recently ,biz really doesnt charge much to use his picture so it's really a no brainer when choosing someone to get a tattoo of.

k-Xvsx_tsAPaLrmg88oWrg_r.jpg

 

result.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zag said:

I've always wanted one but never really knew what I wanted and I didn't want to regret anything either well I finally figured it out and am getting 2. I'm worried I won't be able to stop once I start!

They are addicting. There is always the itch for new ink. Kinda like a firearm, always want another. 

  • Like 2

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Here's a piece I had done recently ,biz really doesnt charge much to use his picture so it's really a no brainer when choosing someone to get a tattoo of.

k-Xvsx_tsAPaLrmg88oWrg_r.jpg

Simply awesome. 

  • Like 1

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.