How does your garden grow

crappyice

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How far apart are all those? it looks tight. I thought had a lot of space (16ft x 6ft), but when i started spacing out i didn't have much room.

Oh they’re going to be tight. Boxes only 4’x4’.  Tried to space them out by size they’ll grow not having 2 tomato plants next to each other. Wife bought cukes too so along the garage for those 

32 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Oh they’re going to be tight. Boxes only 4’x4’.  Tried to space them out by size they’ll grow not having 2 tomato plants next to each other. Wife bought cukes too so along the garage for those 

got it, makes sense.

59 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Sometimes less is more! I wish that was true in more than in place beside the garden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. I would rather shoot a 109" droptine buck than a 110" typical

• Like 1

I'll be putting in tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, pumpkins, and a couple other things this weekend. Garden is all prepped and ready to be planted.

I have more tomato plants than I need. I have 4 or 5 plants free to whoever wants to swing by and pick em up. I'm in the capital district.

Finally with warm weather here and in the future, frost is gone.. sweet corn went, green beans and peas went in last night. More goodies will go in this weekend.. 

I love this black muck soil... minus the fact its absolutely full of weed seeds!

20200521_192146.jpg

20200521_194710.jpg

• Like 4

All the Scott's from the grass clippings leached into Biz's garden... he picked his first tomato last night!

SHHHHHH,he's advertising organic produce 

Still classified as organic. Because the clippings are from that garden side of yard where I put no fertilizer in 2020 to protect against runoff down the slope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Weed?

No. High cbg and cbd hemp. Completely legit. Our group doesn't screw with the NYS system.

The ridiculous thing is there could be a flat of 420 mixed in and you simply could not tell the difference. From seed to harvest they look, grow and smell the same. At least that's what I'm told ;)

It's simply a matter of the chemical composition at time of testing. Classification as hemp or 420 is based on a completely arbitrary by weight percentage the fed's dreamt up. Too much THC = weed. Less than 0.3% is hemp. Other than the chemical makeup the plants are very very similar. 

• Like 3

Well we built the garden today, hopefully planting tomorrow if I can find some time amongst 300 other projects, pretty excited!
6E11DAA3-9B10-4DAE-A9DF-2605FB3DFEEE.thumb.jpeg.54e6385d87bd269ac5cc06c5b9322a8c.jpeg
60903B69-0268-415F-83D0-83E7495100C5.thumb.jpeg.2c0294ccf6211a5e331ede4afa1213b8.jpeg
Looking good.....you may need some tighter mesh down low.....those dam bunnies have a field day in gardens

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Looking good.....you may need some tighter mesh down low.....those dam bunnies have a field day in gardens

Thanks, hopefully be ok up here.  This was my grandpa’s fence, then my dad used it, they never seemed to have any issues.  Hopefully that continues on here.  I used hammer-in wire staples to secure it tight at the bottom 2x’s, so hopefully the fence itself is fine.  At this point I never see rabbits or woodchucks, hoping that doesn’t change with this mini buffet, haha.

Thanks, hopefully be ok up here.  This was my grandpa’s fence, then my dad used it, they never seemed to have any issues.  Hopefully that continues on here.  I used hammer-in wire staples to secure it tight at the bottom 2x’s, so hopefully the fence itself is fine.  At this point I never see rabbits or woodchucks, hoping that doesn’t change with this mini buffet, haha.

I think you’ll be fine. I have rabbits, woodchuck, and skunks and Notbing has touched mine and I’m using rocks as the bottom lol. I did spread some coyote urine so maybe that helps?

71d08a9e3713a21a3d1c35cd381d6fbc.plistc17235315da460eabf17439fd1b31c9d.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I think you’ll be fine. I have rabbits, woodchuck, and skunks and Notbing has touched mine and I’m using rocks as the bottom lol. I did spread some coyote urine so maybe that helps?

71d08a9e3713a21a3d1c35cd381d6fbc.plistc17235315da460eabf17439fd1b31c9d.jpg

send it

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I agree, but his concern was appreciated, I am more concerned with bears, not sure how they would be enticed by the scents.  We shall see

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

Houston we have a problem

3ded4ca3e0b6a6723214492c251bbb29.jpg
Cucumbers have been in for a week or so but all of a sudden they are starting to look like this.
My first guess is I overdid it with lime.
Second guess - too much water.
Third guess.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk