LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Recap , one of those days .... Sleep a bit longer till 5AM so no time to spare now  , I let the dog out ,I see him start to,pee, so I go back inside,  a bit later he barks, so I,let him in . As I eat my Shredded Wheat on the couch he takes a dump in the middle of the living room , clean that up go in basement to get dressed. My harness is tangled up worse then a Chinese rope puzzle , get that  untangled put it on ,and one leg strap is still messed up , take it off redo . 

Climb into stand ,  no strap in place to clip into , well I have a short rope for this purpose, it’s to short for this tree, figure I’ll just hunt a bit then add another short one I have to it . Sit down and pull out phone this is when the doe comes in from  behind me and busts me . Later I stand to wrap the two ropes around trunk so I can clip in, swing rope around ,reach around so both arms hugging the tree, I look and see a fawn watching me ....

At least I’m home in time to go,to the gym when mytwo favorite women there workout .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I think a forum member has downed a deer everyday since start of season so far.  So someone is up for today!

I would be more than happy to shoulder that burden. I will be out for the last hour of light today,i just have to decide where. I got skunked sitting by apples Sunday,but i am stubborn and think i will try a different spot with apples. Plus i get a great view from there down into a swamp and across that into a field. So even if i don't get a shot opportunity i should get some intel..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

I predict a biz prediction.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

X2 

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

Does THAT mean two deer?

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

We'll have to wait for the prediction to find out.

47 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

X3 and epic 

27 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Someone spill the damn beans already! 

13 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Agree......all the inside collusion needs to end! We need a transparent live from the woods! # usatworkneedtoknow!!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Barkley?

Gruden?

Norris?

E. Cheese?

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic