Ordered a new truck .

Nytracker

• 2 weeks later...
I drove by Basil Toyota in Lockport (where I bought my Tacoma) a couple times this week and their lot looks like its been transformed into a used car lot.  Admittedly I didn't stop in, just did a looky loo at highway speeds.
There are car lots in my area where staff are asked to park their personal vehicle in the lot so it looks like they have more stock.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Well  ford e mail  says truck has  shipped . Expected delivery April 7 to 13th .  Damn I should have volunteered to drive out and get her . I could be back by Sunday. 

Looking forward to some pictures ..

47 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Well  ford e mail  says truck has  shipped . Expected delivery April 7 to 13th .  Damn I should have volunteered to drive out and get her . I could be back by Sunday. 

Wow, our cars came from Japan and took less time for delivery.

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

Think I just read a thing from ford that they were stopping all bronco orders for the rest of the year 

The maverick for sure is sold out this year . Ford said no more sales . I think they're putting a cap on the vehicles they make less money on so they can sell the vehicles that make more profit (trucks)

• Like 1

Special options or do the dealers around him not have any?

I honestly forget the model he chose. But he got all the tech stuff. White exterior and navy blue leather interior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro