Free covid tests

cynthiafu

2 hours ago, SportsmanNH said:

That wont even get you a box of ammo . You better go UP in the price before someone puts a deposit down on them !  LOL

who needs ammo. 1 bullet per year max. I haven't shot for fun since I was a kid in the 90's. I'm trying to offer forum members a deal at $79/each. Otherwise I'll sell them on nextdoor app for much more.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

23 hours ago, sbuff said:

Mine said my address was already used. I wonder if its tied to the test kit schools gave to parents for each child enrolled ?

Nope not that, We got the ones from the school and the recent ones online. Did you check to see if your wife beat you to it? That's what happened to me. I went to order them and was denied because my wife already did it. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking about this yesterday. We ordered the day they opened orders. I'm not sure if we have, as my wife has ordered other rapid tests, so they may have been in that shuffle. However, I think the order was under my name, and I don't remember seeing them come in. 

My district (est. 1,500 students, K-12th grade) gave every student and staff member a two pack of tests to take before returning from February break.

Seems silly- looking for a problem that feels like it’s over but masks are still in in school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1