what are you buying this season

fisher2

Been shopping around and found the same one for $68 (free shipping too) that Cabelas sells for $99 (plus shipping). No brainer there! B)

I have the boot dryer from Harbor freight and it works fine. My wife gave it to me for Xmas so I don't know what it costs but I'm sure it is less than $40.00

Been shopping around and found the same one for $68 (free shipping too) that Cabelas sells for $99 (plus shipping). No brainer there! B)

absolutely love mine. First time I used it I thought it was broken. Couldn't feel any air flow and no heat. But it works like magic...lol. I also bought the wader extensions and it sure makes a difference for the second morning after a hunt not climbing into clammy waders.

Well as ticked as Gander made me the other day ..not carrying the field pod...no response to my E-mail...I used my rewards points to buy..

a Mackenzie target...Columbia water proof hike shoes and boots...G4 cs 100gr broad heads and all it cost me was .77 cents...the the shoes and boots were on sale plus 30% off........ the broad heads were on sale and the target clearanced...used 120,00 in reward points just 3mos. worth..I'm done buying until Dec.

Edited by growalot

beside licences and tags:

• fresh batch of hand warmers and toe warmers
  • fuel for backpacking stove
  • scent lures
  • sawyers
  • and if can find them .300 savage rounds

not saying something else may come up that I will "need"

Have to leave some for ideas for b-day presents since mine is during fall hunting season.

I both of my rubber boots, my lacrosse mudlites and my Bass Pro heavy insulated ones...to holes within two weeks of one another. I'm down to a cheap pair of uninsulated lace ups and a BP 400 gr lace up. Both of which I've hunted with maybe 3-4x the past couple years.

Soooooo, looks like I am in the market for two pairs of boots.

And a boot dryer since that was a flood casualty.

New shoulder straps for my climber and some spray-on rubber.  I'm sick of my climber clanking around on the walk in and letting every animal in the county know I've arrived.  This year I'm gonna try to rubberize everything and muffle a little sound. 

• 2 weeks later...