Good Luck To All The Youth Turkey Hunters!

grampy

Hoping that all the young turkey hunters, enjoy the time spent afield with their mentors. These bonds and memories will last a lifetime, and longer. No matter if a bird is taken or not. Have fun! Keep safe. And wishing each of you the very best of luck!

• Like 17

52 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Although my son never killed a gobbler on his youth hunts, it wasn't for a lack of birds/shot opportunities. 

If I told you, you wouldn't believe it.  

Good luck kids and most important, think safety!!

Im really hoping for some gobbling birds, a shot/kill would be icing on the cake

1 hour ago, NYBowhunter said:

Best of luck all!!!

Grampy, hope your grandson gets a big ole Tom, good luck.

Thanks everyone. Zac and I got everything ready to go last night. He's so excited for his first turkey hunt! Keeps asking all the "what if" questions. At the very least, I'm hoping for some gobbles from the roost and seeing some birds! To kill a tom would just make our smiles BIGGER! After loading up the truck later on, it's early to bed, early to rise! To all you mentors out there, "High Five"!!!

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ive got to go get my daughters license, does anyone know if she needs to be with me? 

When I took my nephew together his the other day, they asked to see my driver's license.  Said they needed it/someone's license to be able to issue the youth license. 

Edited by mowin
  • Like 1

Dang , daughter came home sick from school. Sore throat , yucky stomach But she just ate like a champ so that's a good sign. Not so sure on tomorrow but what can you do. Asked me to pack gear in car just in case so we shall see. Always Sunday if she's up to it. Hopefully we'll be chiming in on the live from the turkey woods thread at o dark thirty. If not I'll be following along and sending good vibes all your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have a few photogenic birds lined up. Hope they are cooperative in the morning!!!
IMAG0614 (2).JPG
IMAG0636 (2).JPG

Nice full fan and rope. Looking forward to pic and your youngster with his demise. And of course what's for dinner thread Enjoy the morning regardless if he beats you at the game of chess or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk