Who wins.....McGregor vs.Mayweather ?

Water Rat

I don't see how McGregor can win but I'm Praying he does. I can't stand mayweather and his boring defense-only style of fighting. The real fight is in sept. GGG vs Alvarez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

more than likely Mayweather by decision and uneventful, despite advances by McGregor that will eventual get worn out chasing him.  I really hope McGregor knocks some humbleness into him though.  Nobody wants Mayweather to win because he's a jerk.  If it has to be McGregor to make him fall then so be it.  I don't want McGregor to KO him, so people say it was a lucky shot.  I want Mayweather to survive the first blow, be disoriented as all heck, and then get TKO'd.

I can't stand McGregors mouth, both are talkers for sure but I hope McGregor gets humbled a bit. I think it's a genius move by McGregor though, he can make more in this fight than any MMA bout and walk away a rich man if he chose to do so. For the sake of boxing's future I hope Mayweather flattens him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Spoke with a former golden glove before about the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight and he put it best.  He said and I quote to the best of my memory: "Pacquiao is a fighter and Mayweather is a boxer.  In a fight, Pacquiao would win hands down but unfortunately this is boxing and Mayweather is one of the best boxers of all time.  People hate the fact that he's dodging and ducking but that's what boxing is.  That's why they call it the sweet science.  It's that people want to see a fight and they forget that this is boxing."

I second Belo's opinion.  I can't stand the fact that this ignorant, obnoxious, ungrateful, wife beater is getting that much money.  He is the least deserving person.  Makes it even more annoying is that in a fight, I'd probably kick his ass.  He couldn't even take on T.I. in a fight and T.I. is like 140 lbs soaking wet.  I really want someone to shut Mayweather up and give him his first lost.

But this is boxing and McGregor has no experience as a boxer in a professional level going up against one of the greatest of all time who's been at it for decades.  It's not even fair.  This whole thing is a gimmick and it's a disgrace to boxing.

• Like 1

McGregor has a very small chance to win ,only because he's in there throwing punches , his only real chance is IF he can wrap him up and "dirty" box . McGregor is an incredible counter puncher but mayweather is just way to quick for even McGregor I think.

Personally, I don't like either one of them. They are both making way too much money for being showboating loudmouths. But being two of the best, at being showboating loudmouths, that is why they are being paid the big money. The fight it's self will be boring.  Just a huge gimmick, to make a very few, a lot of money. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Personally, I don't like either one of them. They are both making way too much money for being showboating loudmouths. But being two of the best, at being showboating loudmouths, that is why they are being paid the big money. The fight it's self will be boring.  Just a huge gimmick, to make a very few, a lot of money. 

And I heard Mayweather owes Uncle Sam a lot of money in taxes.

3 hours ago, Elmo said:

Spoke with a former golden glove before about the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight and he put it best.  He said and I quote to the best of my memory: "Pacquiao is a fighter and Mayweather is a boxer.  In a fight, Pacquiao would win hands down but unfortunately this is boxing and Mayweather is one of the best boxers of all time.  People hate the fact that he's dodging and ducking but that's what boxing is.  That's why they call it the sweet science.  It's that people want to see a fight and they forget that this is boxing."

i think that's why boxing is hurting and MMA has grown as much as it has. 

14 minutes ago, Tughill Tamer said:

Oh really I don't know that much about MMA or McGregor so I didn't know that but I have watched boxing for years and always wanted someone to shut Floyd up!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Conor's shit talking is funny to me though. just google his recent pressers. He's funny, but to the right person can be obnoxious. Of course he's now being called a racist because he told floyd to "dance for him" and called him a "boy". which i guess is just as bad as the n word to a black guy? news to me. It's just a slang in Ireland. And then of course something about monkeys.

idk. i love the spectacle of this whole thing. couldn't care less about the fight.

• Like 1

Every move has a counter-move. Let's see if McGregor can figure it out. Many guys have tried without success. My guess is that Mayweather will have no problem winning. Of course there is the ever creeping effect of father time. Defense requires speed and reflexes. Does he still have those features still. We'll see.

This will probably be even more boring than the Pacquiao fight.  I am a big MMA fan and this has nothing to do with MMA or Boxing it is simply a money grab.   Circus act so both can get more money.  I would fight a gorilla for that money!  Can't blame them, I blame the stupid promoters!  Wake up Dana you just gave up your number one guy and he might never come back after this!  

Edited by NFA-ADK