Damn stink bugs

Zag

I see them crawling on outside of screen at my place, i flick the screen to knock them away but in no time they are back. As long as they aren't inside but i hear what your saying. Other friends have mentioned that there seems to be more of them this year.

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

Not stink bugs for us but spiders everywhere! 

I leave the house in the morning and  spider webs are hanging off everything.................at night we can watch some huge spiders working their webs on the front porch.  Cool but freaky!

Girls and I are watching Arachnophobia right now ! 

Ive noticed huge arse mosquito looking things on outside of house yesterday and today. Think their called Michigan something or others. 

Feel bad for you zag........had them on my house like that a few years ago. Their not too bad this year.

Get yourself a spray bottle and make a mixture of water and Dawn dishwashing soap. Then just spray em and watch them die.

Just don't squish them....the stench only attracts more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

Feel bad for you zag........had them on my house like that a few years ago. Their not too bad this year.

Get yourself a spray bottle and make a mixture of water and Dawn dishwashing soap. Then just spray em and watch them die.

Just don't squish them....the stench only attracts more.

I'm gonna try that between football commercials

2 minutes ago, zag said:

Geez they took off when I sprayed them, then I noticed how dirty my siding is so now we're heading out at half time to spray the house down

Lol.....sorry to make you work on game day.

Maybe add more soap to the mixture might help. When I did it , they just fell to the ground.

We have had them in the house all year. I just gently cover them in a tissue, scoop them up and quickly take them for a swim in the toilet. No stink, but it is a daily thing.
I was cleaning the barn on Saturday and there were hundreds of them, especially on the south facing windows.
I don't remember them from my childhood, it seems like I only noticed them in the last 12-15 years? Not sure, but there are lots of them around this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk