Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Didn't see any deer at all today, but lots of fresh rubs and it was so windy right up till sunset. But on ride over to my sisters property my friend and I watched a coyote (big one) run out of cornfield and begin to run across road but stopped abrubtly and turned andran back into the field. And we both noticed a big, circuler mange or infection on thre top middle of his back. First time we both ever saw a coyote run out into road. This was around 3:00pm near the Cambria Firehall.

Moved my camera 75 yards from where it was on Saturday  (haven't seen any deer on it in over 2 weeks) pulled the card tonight and I've got 64 videos of deer activity. small bucks are definitely chasing had 2 big bucks walking around. I'm moving a stand 75 yards as well tomorrow lol Now hopefully I'll see a deer while in it.

35 and a light East wind..I have a 3 hour rain free window before the skies open for rest of day throughout tomorrow..trying a section unhunted as of yet. ..winds are killing me not good for best stands...definitely not swamp...With rains I may need waders to reach stand there any how. Good luck all.

14 minutes ago, growalot said:

35 and a light East wind..I have a 3 hour rain free window before the skies open for rest of day throughout tomorrow..trying a section unhunted as of yet. ..winds are killing me not good for best stands...definitely not swamp...With rains I may need waders to reach stand there any how. Good luck all.

Might help you get the big buck out Growalot,just float it!

• Like 1

34 here calm
Was just thinking walking in I have been pretty lucky not jumping any on way in this season. Yup jumped a group of them about 150 yards from stand every which way. Get set up and and 2 something go under me. Pretty sure yotes from the way they moved.
Now hoping for one of those I jumped was a hot doe and left her scent all over here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bowshotmuzzleloader said:

My son got his second buck ever with his bow tonight and he is pumped...

Check out that weird right side..

sorry about the pictures didn't think to turn the phone sideways when taking pictures..

IMG_0967.thumb.JPG.d82efae73a5194458bbd0f9b2e183a2d.JPGIMG_0968.thumb.JPG.87173c577899306e8a13f0b2903997f6.JPG

Nice harvest...power lines nearby usually deer city

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1