Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

10min showdown with nice 8 pointer! Too far to shoot. Trying everything to call it closer. 50yds. He just wouldn’t come any closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He might be interested but still cautious ,he may try and come at you with the wind in his favor.

He might be interested but still cautious ,he may try and come at you with the wind in his favor.

Yea he kept looking but couldn’t find the buck or doe I was mimicking. Hope he comes back. Would be my best ever whitetail. The Mathews is ready!

63c687959595c49586b6e6398cd5596e.jpg

He was skylines on top of big hill behind that old treestand then walked over backway instead of towards me

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea he kept looking but couldn’t find the buck or doe I was mimicking. Hope he comes back. Would be my best ever whitetail. The Mathews is ready!

63c687959595c49586b6e6398cd5596e.jpg

He was skylines on top of big hill behind that old treestand then walked over backway instead of towards me

Snort wheeze might have pissed him off enough to come barreling in. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, upstate said:

Well folks, looking at my last weekend in woods for 2017.  Scans I had last week and yesterday mean I'll be having surgery Monday AM.  I have tomorrow and Saturday to get it done. 

I;m glad to see the weather will be nice , ha ha.  Don't care. I'll be out as long as I can soaking it in. Not sure my fingers will cooperate but I'll be sure to post! 

Wishing you well. Sending good thoughts and prayers for a quick and full recovery. Got mine coming up on the 28th. Season ends for me then. Begged the Doc to let me hunt through the firearms opener. Finished up the pre-op stuff yesterday, and keeping up with the Doc's restrictions before surgery, has me feeling a bit useless around the farm. But looking forward to hunting with my grandson starting Saturday. Stay strong, and wishing you much luck this weekend!

• Like 3

Such a great day. Rut is heavy on in7F. Bucks chasing does, 8 point chasing away a 4 point. Lone does wandering about...... Shot this yote from the ground at 30 yards on my way in. Had a doe trying to bust me for 15 minutes. Stood right in trail to the stand at 5 yards staring at me til dark .  Thought I was gonna have to shoot her just to go home and pickup my yote on the way out. Have to work tomorrow and it's gonna kill me... But my hunting buddy is off so I hope he gets one. Pic of tonites yote and the 8 point that busted me same one as this trail cam pic
IMG_20171108_180645829.thumb.jpg.862fc53581d9aa7e8f53c2fc2a36288a.jpg
5a03a574744f7_Stotashooter.thumb.jpg.331fd8cc2d93603eb14697d7873fe26e.jpg
Nice blonde !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, upstate said:

Well folks, looking at my last weekend in woods for 2017.  Scans I had last week and yesterday mean I'll be having surgery Monday AM.  I have tomorrow and Saturday to get it done. 

I;m glad to see the weather will be nice , ha ha.  Don't care. I'll be out as long as I can soaking it in. Not sure my fingers will cooperate but I'll be sure to post! 

I am sending prayers your way. Have a blast this weekend!!

Maybe biz would actually shoot deer if he was in a tree and not spreading his muff smell everywhere

Every deer this year i seen. I could have shot except this one. I literally just finished pissing and say back down and he was there