Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Any luck tracking the big one?
Unfortunately no. 4 of us spent hours following tracks..no blood. You can see where my dad dropped in from all the thrashing on the ground and we followed what looked like the buck dragging a leg then even that atoppes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Synopsis: 

spring turkey hunting is like waking up in the morning to both Heidi Klum and Mila Kunis. 

Deer hunting level of fun on even keel with waking up next to Hillary Clinton 

like the more interaction of spring turkey and more interaction of ménage with Heidi and Mila :pleasantry:

I don't think I would be thinking about turkeys if I woke up next to those 2!!

• Like 2

pulled cams on way home from errands have a good wide 6  in the middle of the night  and this morning a heavy beamed strange racked 5 or 6... tried putting in as wall paper and it cut the dang rack off...nice body.. Now not sure where to go. I'm thinking new owner may have the corner covered and those boys were across the street headed west none of the hunters were out today except the lease guys and guy just below us. The guy I fenced off is not here best figure it out soon here...

Edited by growalot

That's my day gotta pick up the kids. Saw a couple does in some thick stuff , but no shot. I can't complain I'm on vacation and I have seen deer every time I have been out just no shot opportunities. No worries plenty of time to get the Christmas deer. I guess the two shots I heard this morning connected, blood trail down at the parking area. At least somebody got one.🦌

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, growalot said:

Just climbed ladder and got in blind with these 2 15 yrds away...had to catch. My breath before snapping pic whoa

15112956255471913692387.jpg

15112957565301750977024.jpg

It seems like you name a bunch of your hunting spots , i recognize this view from other pics posted , does this spot have a name?