Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

On stand in 3A Pennsylvania.  Yesterday was exciting; 20 deer and four were sub legal bucks as far as I could tell. Also saw a beauty of a bear that posed nicely for a giimi if season was open and I had a tag. 

The crew here killed 2 bucks and I know of one other a friend from Home killed not far from where I hunt  

I’ll hunt a half day then head back to the real world.   I’m typing in the dark and I don’t have my reading lasses so you have to excuse if this is “kindled”.   :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

You and Grow have got the entire state to yourselves. no excuses!

and yet somehow the deer that Tfeathers shoots will go across her neighbors land and then onto her Ponderosa and get hit by a car full of out of state hunters etc...... lol.  She def keeps it interesting! 

• Like 6

Played the wind and walked all the way up top to check cam. Few doe and some turkey. Not a single buck and this cam was hot with them a few weeks ago Bumped nothing coming up. Hopefully on the way down. Errands to do this afternoon so tapping out in awhile. It’s getting warm out 51ab8a646db6f229f1605f3926b3544c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4