LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

15 hours ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Thanks again for your concern.

I have several hobe kayaks and various paddle boards a windsurfer an aluminum row boat and 17.5 fishandski...

I live here I’m pretty comfortable with understanding my limitations and the conditions.

Me using the word duck in this thread is always met with some consternation so I will bid you all happy holidays see you in October!

Well that sucks , that was exciting action. Pretty cool to walk outside the house and drop a couple of ducks everyday.  I have oneida lake a few yards right behind me but I also have some neighbors there that wouldn't care for shooting.  I'm not right on the water but that is a great opportunity every day.  And good fishing in that lake to boot.  Looks like a great spot to be. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

I’m in. Nice to get into this stand albeit a bit scary first time in the dark lol. Now I need daylight and some meat. Good luck to all 3 ppl out today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a doe come through my backyard, but overall I haven’t seen too much movement in the morning the last few days. Once it warms up a little in the afternoon I’ve been seeing a ton of movement early. Good luck. 

Just had a doe come through my backyard, but overall I haven’t seen too much movement in the morning the last few days. Once it warms up a little in the afternoon I’ve been seeing a ton of movement early. Good luck. 

Only saw 3 doe. No shot. Thinkin about backing out at 10-1030 mb go to my other stand for the afternoon be back here tm morn. I was really hoping to run into the decent 8 I saw here last week around 830. No such luck.

17 hours ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Thanks again for your concern.

I have several hobe kayaks and various paddle boards a windsurfer an aluminum row boat and 17.5 fishandski...

I live here I’m pretty comfortable with understanding my limitations and the conditions.

Me using the word duck in this thread is always met with some consternation so I will bid you all happy holidays see you in October!

Paul, no one knows the situation, or your capabilities better than you! I enjoy your posts from the lake! And would like you to stick around all year!

Here's to you man......:drinks:  And a Merry Christmas to you too!

• Like 2

Only saw 3 doe. No shot. Thinkin about backing out at 10-1030 mb go to my other stand for the afternoon be back here tm morn. I was really hoping to run into the decent 8 I saw here last week around 830. No such luck.

Get it done!

Ok, boys. I’m heading in at 2:30pm with the bow.

3S - Public Land. 25 degrees. Sunset 4:29pm. No service there and I won’t be in a stand or blind, so can’t update anyway. Hopefully my next update is a bloody arrow! I’ll shoot any buck I see. Plan is to sneak into a spot I passed up a 3pt in early October and sit tucked in some rocks approx 20ft above a trail where deer walk. Shot distance would be 25-38yds. I’ll draw a few times on my way in to get it warmed up.

• Like 5