Corona Virus Thread

10 hours ago, Elmo said:

Aliens are going to come to Earth to find 300 million dead Americans. They will have a hard time trying to figure out what killed them all but left their butt holes spotlessly clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the first thing they always look at so stay fresh

19 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Gotta be a nightmare for some parents on how to juggle their jobs and young kids unexpectedly now home from school. 

I pulled my kids after the school told us to keep them out 5-7 days for “flu symptoms” (2 weeks ago tomorrow)

The school never pushed back last week which I saw as indecisive which then empowered me to make my own choice

my wife and I rationalized that at the very least parents who could do it should have so the schools could leave a skeleton crew to take care of kids in need and have meal...few seemed to take this approach it was all or nothing and now everyone just has to deal.

Edited by OtiscoPaul

13 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

What happens with the school being closed ? They just repeat the grade or go to school instead of summer vacation?

180 day requirement for this year was waived by Cuomo on Friday 

I’m putting my 2nd grader in an online class of some sort but not full on homeschool 

Edited by OtiscoPaul

1b9f2d1a2dfb444ba91bd0ae01ea9303.jpg&key=73525598a35baca27032178bef92ded2176af732bb682b52c122b6e7ea92ab85
Big changes!

Great deal smoke dope, no game suspensions. I know some people on here are probably ok with that, but that is just another reason why I do not and will not watch these games.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TACC said:

Great deal smoke dope, no game suspensions. I know some people on here are probably ok with that, but that is just another reason why I do not and will not watch these games.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If there's anything good that has come from this corona hysteria its that sports has been shut down for at least a while.  I do feel for the folks who work behind the scenes and now may be without work, but otherwise it's probably a good thing that humanity has to deal without its sports obsessions for a change.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crappyice said:

Anyone want to explain how West Virginia remains untouched (besides with jokes of incest or lack of teeth or backwoods living-f
F it-let those roll too!!!)

Mountain dew is a vaccine .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m getting low on coffee. With my return date to nyc unknown, I’m gonna have to make trip to nyc for beans or see if they ship?

When I lived in Connecticut i played volleyball with Bob.

Doesnt get much fresher unless you live next to the coffee plants and a roaster..Its been 30years. At the time I was amazed at the $ being made out of a  roaster and dinky building..bags of green bean going in the front and money out the back.lol

http://www.schapira.com

• Like 1