Corona Virus Thread

Well,
I’m in Toronto.5d28834fd8e8c51a4bff3d666cce9a60.jpg&key=414d6415b04f51b0b6bcacf513ee3a38ca4dfa680b34fc538111493192c9894d

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good luck getting back my friend .....if you get in a bind I know a guy at the border and make a call!

3 confirmed cases in Erie county now! Let the shutdown begin

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Good luck getting back my friend .....if you get in a bind I know a guy at the border and make a call!

3 confirmed cases in Erie county now! Let the shutdown begin

3 cases? Lol. Why is that even news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First confirmed in Erie county.....was hoping it would have just stayed towards the other end of the state....lol

I get that we aren't super worried about ourselves.....but our parents are right in the wheel house for getting hit hard if they contract it. Personally I want mine around a bunch more years.....I am guessing you feel the same way about Papa Biz.

And since there were basically no tests available up until a few days ago......the numbers will be way higher over the next few days.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

My FIL is in a local assisted living facility and somewhat needy.  My wife was visiting him 2-3 days a week, it's going to be difficult no doubt.

That’s a hard one . 

Aliens are going to come to Earth to find 300 million dead Americans. They will have a hard time trying to figure out what killed them all but left their butt holes spotlessly clean.

• Like 2

My FIL is in a local assisted living facility and somewhat needy.  My wife was visiting him 2-3 days a week, it's going to be difficult no doubt.

They closed nursling homes to all visitors in New Rochelle to prevent someone from bringing it in to a facility. I get that and yet how many of the residents of those facilities are surviving juts to see their visitors, grandkids, kids, etc. they may be taking away what is keeping them going in order to keep them going?!?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, rachunter said:

What's with the toilet paper? I can understand the hand sanitizer.I went and did my regular food shopping and it was nuts.There was no TP,water or chicken?Yet there was plenty of non perishables.Why would there be a toilet paper shortage or water or anything for that matter.

I didn't read this whole thread,so if someone explained it sorry I missed it.

Saw some uncivilized behavior yesterday while out shopping. Definitely nuts...even down in Olean. God help us if the power grid goes down for 2 days....Be rioting in the streets over a pound of ground or if the Tim Horton's coffee shop shuts down.

My parents and grand parents told us kids stories of the shortages of most everything during WWII. This is nothing in comparison. Supply chain a mess right now. Blame the t-paper industry for shrinking the size of and the amount of sheets per roll over the years for bigger profits...same with the size of a stinking bar of soap. 

Aliens are going to come to Earth to find 300 million dead Americans. They will have a hard time trying to figure out what killed them all but left their butt holes spotlessly clean.

I’m stealing this

Just now, mowin said:

Schools in my area just closed for 2 weeks. All activities cancelled.

Doesn't affect me, as the stepbrat is on her own.  Buddies are trying to figure out schedules for their kids. 

Gotta be a nightmare for some parents on how to juggle their jobs and young kids unexpectedly now home from school. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Saw some uncivilized behavior yesterday while out shopping. Definitely nuts...even down in Olean. God help us if the power grid goes down for 2 days....Be rioting in the streets over a pound of ground or if the Tim Horton's coffee shop shuts down.

I'm not worried until  I run out of coffee..then its game on.. ;)