squirrelwhisperer

How Do I Spend My Gift Card?

I was given a $150 gift card for Father’s Day by one of the boys. I am a bit torn and am looking for help...new rod holders for the boat or new hang on stand?? What do you think?

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

Well one you can use now the other not for months. You have months to save up for a hang on.

• Like 2

Send it to me and I’ll spend it for you this way you don’t have to torture yourself with the decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

What do you need more? Do you have Rod holders currently? What about a hang on+ I would go with the one I didn't have.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

Well one you can use now the other not for months. You have months to save up for a hang on.

^^^ this ^^^

It’s not that I don’t have these things, just want more lol. I have 1 ladder stand, 1 hang on and 1 climber and 19 rod holders. I had 20 rod holders but one Of the two plastic ones on the bow rail cracked And I was thinking of replacing with stainless, and they have to match of course. I love my ladder stand, but felt I wanted to be higher so got the hang on. Love the ease of getting in and out of both compared to the climber. Little squirrel is now 12 and i was gonna let him use the ladder this season and wanted another hang on for a diff spot I go to. Decisions, decisions....

I fully support PETA!!

People Eating Tasty Animals

If I was so gifted...reloading supplies. But I also need a good pair of hiking boots. It seems most of my footwear has been on its way out this spring.

Cocaine & hookers?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

6 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

It’s not that I don’t have these things, just want more lol. I have 1 ladder stand, 1 hang on and 1 climber and 19 rod holders. I had 20 rod holders but one Of the two plastic ones on the bow rail cracked And I was thinking of replacing with stainless, and they have to match of course. I love my ladder stand, but felt I wanted to be higher so got the hang on. Love the ease of getting in and out of both compared to the climber. Little squirrel is now 12 and i was gonna let him use the ladder this season and wanted another hang on for a diff spot I go to. Decisions, decisions....

You can always buy an extra ladder section. We do that for a lot of our stands so they are higher.....

• Like 1

Those days r over for me lol

Nobody likes a quitter!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Cocaine & hookers?

Do not send the Hooker out for the cocaine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 2

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

5 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Do not send the Hooker out for the cocaine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

those are truly never wiser words.  Sounds like a life experience lesson.  lol