LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

39 minutes ago, Zag said:

Back yard hunting again with my son. He’s starting to get discouraged not getting a buck yet. Were gonna hunt as hard as we can this weekend!! Fingers crossed!

Tell him that the best is yet to come.  He will get his chance.  Think next Thursday through weekend. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Thanks the issue with my spot is , miles of AG fields all with little woodlots ,creek bottoms, thickets , all with other hunters . Bucks I get on camera , so,does, Tyler, Ken, Kevin , Al and who knows how many others within a mile or more .

Good luck to all going out tonight ,I’m on the couch .

gonna be in it to win it! I'll make return to 70 degree hunting tomorrow AM

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

Tell him that the best is yet to come.  He will get his chance.  Think next Thursday through weekend. 

Man I hope so!! Although discouraged, I can see him in his stand popping around with his air pods on and I’ve watched him twice get up and draw back pretending to shoot something!! I remember those days!  Thanks moogs 

• Like 1

Just now, Zag said:

Man I hope so!! Although discouraged, I can see him in his stand popping around with his air pods on and I’ve watched him twice get up and draw back pretending to shoot something!! I remember those days!  Thanks moogs 

If it were me, unless he has the focus to keep it up for 10 more days (maybe he does), I would take a few days off or limit sits to first and last 2hrs, recharge and focus on long sits when the weather breaks (12th and on look great).  He sure might get a chance now but burning out before the best days would stink.  

good luck.   I think he is already hooked.  Lol

• Like 1

Only action during the evening sit was a young woman who lost her way off the trail. Seeing she was clearly lost, I took off the facemask, called to her and scared the daylights out of her. Pointed her back the right way to the trail for which she was very appreciative. Fortunately for her, I punched my last tag for her species about 25 years ago.

New public spot seems a little better. No action during legal, but heard some movement in the brush as dark fell and kicked up something on the hike back.

Be back at it tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jpastor1759 said:

Out in deposit on a friends land saw two doe didn't come close enough. Good time out with the wife.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I drove from Newark to Cooperstown today and saw tons of deer in the fields between deposit and walton.around 4 p.m. They still feed on warm days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

I drove from Newark to Cooperstown today and saw tons of deer in the fields between deposit and walton.around 4 p.m. They still feed on warm days.

I hunted in 4f today and didn’t see much at all. 

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic