The Jerkman

LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Fourth year at this property I can confidently say now since last year the deer are down. Last year and this I simply am not seeing as many at all. Xbow May bring a respite as my range will increase at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, goosifer said:

Porter/Niagara County?

My sisters in Sanborn

• Like 1

Besides the duck hunters it’s been a quiet morning. My knee and back are really hurting today making for a not so comfortable it.

Small 8 pt at 15 yards just outside of pines.prob wouldnt have hesitated on the 10yrd shot if he stepped in.ended up getting behind me n knew something wasnt right.tickled the rattles n soft grunts right b4 he showed.would be sweeeet if first rattled buck!

Edited by doebuck1234

Live from the living room. Son has a mid day game. Doesn’t sound like a lots happening this am. I swear the first cold morning hunt has always been disappointing for the most part. Gl

Switching gears to habitat improvements!

Live from the living room. Son has a mid day game. Doesn’t sound like a lots happening this am. I swear the first cold morning hunt has always been disappointing for the most part. Gl
This one falls solely on Biz......his prediction last night has put all the bucks to bed!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Been SLOW lately , same as every year here this time  . Going to get down soon and trim around two stands. Maybe hunt 1 or 2 times a week till the rut picks up ..

Joes Elk hunt in Utah starts today , so hopefully In a week my freezer will be full of Elk meat .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zag said:

true for my sit. I got down and scouted a little,found some beds and fresh scat. They were there earlier...

• Like 1

Just watched a 1.5 yr chasing doe around 50 yards off

1 hour ago, ryanrobb52 said:

Fresh scrapes all around. Freezing my behind off but loving every minute of it. 
is everyone else noticing a high number of Coyotes around?  They are everywhere just East of Syracuse. 

Just posted earlier about my encounter today been pretty active on our cameras also

Damnit Biz, kids are supposed to make you fat like the rest of us.

Down from 175 to 155!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Are you in PA?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, mattypotpie8S said:

Man you've been covered in them.

Yes PA, had 5 at 20yards, other 3 are by the other blind 600 yards away.

Nothing hunting. Saw 2 does, 1 fawn and 1 6pt in a 1/4 mile stretch driving in this morning. All eating greens off trees or grass. All near@crappyice spot

fc4ae3375fbc5cb1236f38880725e616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

Just had a single doe come into 75 yards feeding then she walked way. Maybe she will make a loop and come back

• Like 1

5J-Northern Zone backdrop.
6A3A3EA2-36DF-4324-9C41-FBC75822916B.thumb.jpeg.568d210039163a5b383dc69105f279af.jpeg

Good luck my friend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got down and found a scrape that wasn’t there yesterday and pulled card and it looks like these 2 were responsible.  Think they did it this morning about 80 yds from me but couldn’t see them.  

• Like 1

Seen a doe at first light about 30 yards and that’s about it . Glorious morning i think I’ll sit till noon .