Biden’s newest executive order , bans term China virus

2 hours ago, Elmo said:

Nomad, I'm not saying you're a racist and having read many of your comments over the years I am pretty sure you're not a racist.  I just wanted to point this out to those that might need to hear it.  Being associated with does not mean you view other race and ethnicities equally.

A. Daughter comes home and says "Dad, this is my best friend, Tyrone."

B. Daughter comes home and says "Dad, this is my fiancé, Tyrone."

There are some people who would be proud of if their daughters said A and would flip out if their daughters said B.

Unless Tyron is a  lawyer doctor  actor or NFL or  super star then nobody would care .  People look pass race if the person is exceptional in some way .

2 hours ago, Elmo said:

Nomad, I'm not saying you're a racist and having read many of your comments over the years I am pretty sure you're not a racist.  I just wanted to point this out to those that might need to hear it.  Being associated with does not mean you view other race and ethnicities equally.

A. Daughter comes home and says "Dad, this is my best friend, Tyrone."

B. Daughter comes home and says "Dad, this is my fiancé, Tyrone."

There are some people who would be proud of if their daughters said A and would flip out if their daughters said B.

2 hours ago, left field said:

Not for nothing, but if you banged my little sister and then came over the next day to chat me up, I might not jump at the opportunity.

Wasnt there to chat him up, a greeting would have been sufficient though.

4 hours ago, virgil said:

I don't disagree with all of his policies.  But, I hate the way he's turned Americans against each other.  I was sad to see that such an indecent person was elected, especially when all of his vulgar tendencies were well documented.  I can't stomach the way he puts loyalty to himself above all.  I believe that there is a certain level of dignified behavior and basic decency that is a prerequisite for any leader.  And, I don't think that Donald Trump has ever displayed those qualities- before or since entering politics.  As I mentioned, I could support many of the policies that his administration pushed.  But, I could never vote for such a vile person.

You are being overly simplistic and short sighted if you think Trump "turned Americans against each other".  The divide was already there thanks to both parties political leadership & MSM and in fact it is what got him elected the first time (forget the deplorables comment, clinging to guns and bible comments)) and almost the second (~half the popular vote). 

Appreciate too, many people in 2016 were fed up with the status quo and career politicians, America was already divided, and embraced an outsider they thought would/could unify.  Unfortunately, this experiment failed.

Edited by DoubleDose
addition
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Maybe in 1980 that would be true; not so much today, I would think.  You dont believe that The sentiments--and subsequent reaction-- youre suggesting from your example are  exclusive to white people, right? When I was in the army, I hooked up with a black chick one night and next day , went over to see her at her brothers barracks.  He was standing there with a couple of his friends when I walked in, and refused to shake my hand or talk  to me--same with his friends.  Back in the day,  it was a common reaction from ALL races, trust me. But I dont think its as prevalent today-- non-existent? No, but far less common for sure.

Bad example.  You banged his sister and expected him to shake your hand?!  :stop:

On 1/28/2021 at 4:54 AM, phantom said:

Biden should be impeached he is obviously working for china and globalist   and not in the best interests of the usa .

I feel badly for my son going forward in what's left of our country. Nothing from the RINOS on a possible impeachment. What a sorry lot of people. I see the razor wire is up around parts of the Crapitol. What a mess.

On 1/29/2021 at 1:42 PM, DoubleDose said:

You are being overly simplistic and short sighted if you think Trump "turned Americans against each other".  The divide was already there thanks to both parties political leadership & MSM and in fact it is what got him elected the first time (forget the deplorables comment, clinging to guns and bible comments)) and almost the second (~half the popular vote). 

Appreciate too, many people in 2016 were fed up with the status quo and career politicians, America was already divided, and embraced an outsider they thought would/could unify.  Unfortunately, this experiment failed.

Still can’t vote for such a vile, vindictive and indecent person. 

9 hours ago, virgil said:

Still can’t vote for such a vile, vindictive and indecent person. 

As if Biden wasn't cut from the same cloth.  He has a 48 year record that proves it, but the media gives him a pass because he is a tool of the leftist progressive Marxist totalitarian party.  And all of his indecency and vindictiveness has been attacking American citizens through the power of elected office.

When Trump was in office, he stood up to attacks against the American citizen by the likes of vile, vindictive Biden.

Now that Biden has power again, he spends his first few days in office attacking American citizens like never before.

How does any citizen, with any idea what's happening, vote for a man like that?

• Like 1

On 1/30/2021 at 5:27 PM, DoubleDose said:

Okay, but half the country could and did; and that does not make THEM vile, vindictive, and indecent.  Attacking the half of America that voted for him is vile, vindictive, and indecent.

Who’s attacking you?

4 minutes ago, virgil said:

Who’s attacking you?

No one is attacking me; but if you objectively and honestly listen and watch the MSM and Dem politicians they both continue to attack, insult, and demean DJT supporters, which would be the half of the country that voted for him.  That behavior is is vile, vindictive, and indecent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoubleDose said:

No one is attacking me; but if you objectively and honestly listen and watch the MSM and Dem politicians they both continue to attack, insult, and demean DJT supporters, which would be the half of the country that voted for him.  That behavior is is vile, vindictive, and indecent.

I’ll be honest, as someone who didn’t vote for Trump, I have rarely met a Trump supporter I didn’t like. Disagree with? Sure, but dislike? No. 

Leftists attacked Trump from day 1.  Now that he's out, they have turned their guns on his supporters.  Blacklists, shunning, vengeance and demands for re-programming are just a few examples of their attacks.

Who's attacking them?  Seriously?

:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, phantom said:

That this fake president would waste time on something so stupid as  what to call the china virus . Just says it all .  

I agree,maybe he should be golfing instead. Trump's record will be hard to break,no president played more golf than him.

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I agree,maybe he should be golfing instead. Trump's record will be hard to break,no president played more golf than him.

How  did  he have time to golf? when the guy  was all over the tv  at rally's talking to voters  and doing the  twitter thing . I think you are thinking of Obama