CUOMO DID IT

11 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

managed poorly before or after she tampered with evidence ?

Tampering? Certainly not according to the FBI’s investigation. 
But for an FBI investigation full of criminal findings, check this bad boy out: https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

Gee you think Hillary will try running  .... anything to get back on the Tax Payers Back ? God Forbid

Do you have to be NY resident? She has a house in Westchester but not sure if she lives 180+ days per year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Who cares about this sexual stuff. It’s all just he said / she said anyway. I want the investigation on the nursing home blunders. Confess the screw up and resign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its a bait and switch the real crime was covid19 mess . But that will  take down more then Cuomo so media will not touch it .  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Tampering? Certainly not according to the FBI’s investigation. 
But for an FBI investigation full of criminal findings, check this bad boy out: https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/

That all sound great until it's time to submit proof ,which never happened.

9 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

Gee you think Hillary will try running  .... anything to get back on the Tax Payers Back ? God Forbid

Letitia James is sticking a knife into Andy, Not because she wants justice, not because she wants to be a voice for these woman who have no voice. Hell no, she wants to be governor herself and he’s in the way. If she gets in were in even deeper trouble.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chef said:

The problem is Trump is in the same swamp as the rest of them… they are all in the same swamp throwing the same mud at eachother.

I’m sure a lot of people will take this the wrong way so let me qualify it for them. I do not support his politics or like Bernie sanders and would never vote for him.

That being said America needs that type of candidate the type that actually believes that their ideas will do good for everyone and not just for them.

Trump, cuomo, Biden, McConnal, pelosi, MCCarthy these are all people who are out for their own interest in one way or another.

We need someone who isn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And as the numbers shown that is from a businessman and not a politician. A businessman will make business good for all even if it includes himself. A political person will not take the same route.             Trump proved many good things and helped All. Not just a party. 

• Like 5

I read on a site that quoted another site, which was quoting yet another three sites, that quoted the original site that Cuomo is not stepping down and going to become a member here because of all the publicity he's getting and wants to thank us all personally.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I read on a site that quoted another site, which was quoting yet another three sites, that quoted the original site that Cuomo is not stepping down and going to become a member here because of all the publicity he's getting and wants to thank us all personally.

Wasn't Cuomo actually Sits-in-trees? :rofl:

• Haha 4

I know that even now that many top democratic power-houses are calling for Cuomo's resignation it is looking pretty bad for his survival. But remember that this is NYS. He has dirt on enough people to weasel his way through most of this. Another thing to think about is: If he goes what kind of freak will replace him.  He is merely a symptom that reflects the politics of NYS. Look at the quality and make-up of what NYS voters have consistently elected.

• Sad 1

It appears the Democrats have decided to throw Cuomo under the bus because they want to put NY's radical leftist AG in as Gov.  Latitia James would be far worse than Cuomo and if you criticize her, you're a racist, sexist, privileged white supremacist.

There's a method to Marxist madness.

Edited by Grouse
  • Sad 1