What do you think is the most prevalent game violation during deer season?

First-light

I will say incorrectly filled out tags.  If you forget to put down the date, or other mistake on your tag, you will get a summons.  The summons may not be as big as for other more serious violations, but I think there are more summonses issued for incorrectly filled tags than for all others.

• Like 1

shooting before sunrise or after sunset. More likely before sunrise. We all hear the shots opening morning well before sunrise. 

100% agree

absolutely shooting before and after legale times, I'll bet 70 to 80%  of bowhunters push the limit

and opening day of gun season, they start shooting an hour early some years

private land By far not filling out tag immediately. Can't say I know anyone that does , usually wait till back at camp before deer is hung, so much easier to write/cross out date at table. Public not filling tag out correctly/completely. I think everyone if checked could get a ticket in their life not doing it properly 100% of the time

• Like 1

private land By far not filling out tag immediately. Can't say I know anyone that does , usually wait till back at camp before deer is hung, so much easier to write/cross out date at table. Public not filling tag out correctly/completely. I think everyone if checked could get a ticket in their life not doing it properly 100% of the time

yeah. i actually almost lost a tag once by not securing it right and had to back track and search for it on the trail. From then on out I give it a good once over, but filling it out back in the barn happens too.