Happy and Healthy New A Year to All

Deerthug

happy new year to all! god bless and have a safe and fun new year! 

to good health, good times and a new year to look forward to!

As soon as winter breaks...you, me, WNYBuckhunter, and the other similar aged guys in our neck of the woods will need to get together for a couple beers and shooting the crap.

• Like 2

Since I won't be around or near cell or internet service the next few days I wanted to wish you all a very happy and healthy New Year from Port Canaveral and the Bahamas.

While you're sitting on the beach sipping a Corona in the hot sun, remember to check the temperatures that we are enduring here in God's Country.   We'll all be thinking of you I'm sure...................................................NOT.

Happy New Year, Deerthug & Family!! 

• Like 2

Thanks man. A Happy & Healthy New Year to you and your family too. I will be thinking of you all freezing your butts off while I am sitting on the beach tomorrow chugging margaritas and watching the dolphins jumping around me in the sunshine and 85 degrees and just eating 24/7. Be safe and enjoy your celebrations.

Sent with Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy 4

• Like 1

As soon as winter breaks...you, me, WNYBuckhunter, and the other similar aged guys in our neck of the woods will need to get together for a couple beers and shooting the crap.

Sounds good dude, I'm game... Let me know when and where and I'll be there! If anything you guys are more then welcome over to my house! Happy new year

Happy New Year!

Bledhen nowedh da! Urte berri on! Sretna nova godina! Godt nytår! Sana Saiida! Gelukkig nieuwjaar! Onnellista uutta vuotta! Bonne année! Frohes neues Jahr! Ath bhliain faoi mhaise! Felice anno nuovo! Felix sit annus novus! E gudd neit Joër! Godt nyttår! Feliz ano novo! Feliz año nuevo! Gott nytt år! Blwyddyn newydd dda! A gut yohr!
and in Klingon QISmaS DatIvjaj 'ej DIS chu' DatIvjaj

May we all have a great year, our dreams for a better life fulfilled and the patience to see the small gifts we are presented with everyday.

Happy New Year!

Bledhen nowedh da! Urte berri on! Sretna nova godina! Godt nytår! Sana Saiida! Gelukkig nieuwjaar! Onnellista uutta vuotta! Bonne année! Frohes neues Jahr! Ath bhliain faoi mhaise! Felice anno nuovo! Felix sit annus novus! E gudd neit Joër! Godt nyttår! Feliz ano novo! Feliz año nuevo! Gott nytt år! Blwyddyn newydd dda! A gut yohr!

and in Klingon QISmaS DatIvjaj 'ej DIS chu' DatIvjaj

May we all have a great year, our dreams for a better life fulfilled and the patience to see the small gifts we are presented with everyday.

English Thank You