Why Not?

phade

2,015 bow. Killed the day following helping another member recover his buck..... I guess that deed was rewarded . 10 yard shot 100 yard easy walk to find it .

Ok a Euro mount ,hope that counts.

post-253-0-34061600-1466257143_thumb.jpe

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 11

Phade, I like the high and tight rack on that buck. Very nice mount by the taxidermist.

I'm with ya TF, hoping to get a true wall hanger one of these seasons.

Nice Euro Larry, good n wide!!!

Edited to add my euro that I've posted on here before, why not!

post-287-0-67501600-1466263637_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zem18
  • Like 10

2,015 bow. Killed the day following helping another member recover his buck..... I guess that deed was rewarded . 10 yard shot 100 yard easy walk to find it .

Ok a Euro mount ,hope that counts.

Haha, indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The euro(my first attempt) from last years gun 8pt..The bow 8pt  is still hanging  on wire in the garage(cut racks) with the 9 pt from a couple of years ago.....This is still sitting on a shelf in the computer room

post-261-0-08090500-1466265415_thumb.jpg

Edited by growalot
  • Like 8

dc38c0aff7de9c30abdf74f30e6b57f0.jpg mine from a few years back. Actually that was my most successful season hunting the property. Had tons of does taken and that bad boy. Now I can't seem to shoot jack diddly, and not for lack of deer neither, there's tons on the property! Go figure

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edited by The Jerkman
  • Like 7

Maybe it's my ocd, but when viewing the pics , I always look at how good the paint on the walls are cut into the ceilings .......

The window behind my deer was in the process of being replaced. Still in the middle of remodelling the house

Although I love checking out nice mounts (and there are some beauties here), I'll never do another. Recently had a beautiful Texas buck ruined by a pitiful Taxidermist. I finally put enough pressure on him whereby he agreed to a partial refund. Guess what... he never paid up. I believe I'll just stick with Euro skull mounts from now on.

Nice mounts all! I would love to get one someday. What's the going rate these days?

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Lot's but on a serious note depending who you go to could be upwards of 500+. My pedestal was a little over 1,100+ if I recall correctly after all was said and done including the expensive pedestal base.

Edited by The Jerkman