How many weapons have you taken a deer with ?

turkeyfeathers

Lets see, Remington 870 12GA, Remington Sportsman Auto 12GA, Remington 600 .308, Browning BAR .308 and Bowtech Assassin. I have missed deer with my fathers Ithica Deer Slayer and a old Mosseberg Bolt action 20GA my first year hunting. So for me it is 5 and I hope to add crossbow to that list this season....

Savage side by side 12 gauge

Marlin lever action 35

Browning BPS 12 gauge

T/C Renegade 56 cal smooth bore

Jennings bow

Remington 700 BDL in 7mm STW

H&R 25-06 single shot

T/C Pro Hunter 25-06

Marlin Lever 450 Marlin

Mathews Q2XL

Remington 870 12 gauge

T/C Pro Hunter 50 cal BP

T/C Pro hunter 30-06

4 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Sure does. I'm surprised more haven't chimed in with vehicles

TF.......I've hit a few that bounced off! 

Rt 19 in Belfast, Rt 33 in Lancaster (right by Fox Valley) and Canadice Hill Rd are where the ones I remember happened.  ALL ran away, PDQ..........I can't say how they fared in the long run but they weren't DRT, as such, I can't count them. :)

I have had two bounce off,  one of the 93 Explorer and another off a Toyota Tercel wagon...

The one I killed I centered with the Explorer..She was not DRT but was not going anywhere. I was on my way gobbler hunting that morning, so I just happened to have Mr. 12 Gauge in the back...I applied an instant pain reliever to the poor deer, and then went turkey hunting. I came back later in the day and picked up the carcass, since it was in a ditch nearly in front of one of my neighbor's houses.

• Like 1

dad's win 94 30-30

dad's Rem 7600 pump 30-06

dad's win 70 300win mag

grandpa's (now mine) Rem 742 30-06

my abolt 30-06

my TC prohunter ML

my first buckmaster compound

(now father in-laws) techhunter elite compound

PSE Evo compound

PSE Bowmaddness compound

Honda Ridgeline

....not many weapons.  only the Ridgeline has taken a single deer though thankfully. 

Edited by dbHunterNY
forgot one

Bighorn recurve grand slam supreme, black widow PSA, too many compounds to remember but off the top an Elite answer, Mathews monster, mathews 3D vapor, brown bear by bear, alpine n high country bows, can't remember model, Darton Maverick,Stemmler sting, Hoyt pro hunter, hoyt that Chuck adams used, cant remember model, XI Myles Keller version, martin warthog, Bowtech patriot, there's more but it's a bunch, a hatfield flintlock, bunch of TC caplocks, a rem 700 ML, a TC omega inline, a Rem 700 hundred .270, .300 win mag Sako, Rem 700 .243, Rem SP 10, Rem 11-87. Rem 870, HR single shot. 

Edited by Bowguy 1

6 minutes ago, Bowguy 1 said:

Bighorn recurve grand slam supreme, black widow PSA, too many compounds to remember but off the top an Elite answer, Mathews monster, mathews 3D vapor, brown bear by bear, alpine n high country bows, can't remember model, Darton Maverick,Stemmler sting, Hoyt pro hunter, hoyt that Chuck adams used, cant remember model, XI Myles Keller version, martin warthog, Bowtech patriot, there's more but it's a bunch, a hatfield flintlock, bunch of TC caplocks, a rem 700 ML, a TC omega inline, a Rem 700 hundred .270, .300 win mag Sako, Rem 700 .243, Rem SP 10, Rem 11-87. Rem 870, HR single shot. 

hence Bowguy 1 as forum name. Nice list of bows.