My Buck Harvest On Trail Cam !

grampy

I've had this cam in place on an oak ridge since September. It is above a natural ground blind, about 20 yards away. Facing uphill, away from me. Seen quite a few bucks on it, mostly at night. Including the buck I shot on the 22nd. 

The pic's are from pictures sent to my phone from a computer screen. But still clear enough to share here.

Pic #1 Shows the buck comming down hill to a doe. He was looking right at me, as he caught the movement of me getting into shooting position. 

Pic #2 Shows him moving towards the doe, at left. And me trying to stop him with a loud mouth Baaa! And waiting for him to turn!

Pic# 3 He is turning to his left still heading to the doe, and stops an instant after this pic was taken. After the 2nd. LOUD Baaaa, from me! That is when I shot him. 

Pic# 4 After the shot he flipped backwards almost to the original position. But was dead before he hit the ground. After that I sat in the blind a bit as I still had other deer, including the doe nearby. And you can see me walking to him. For some quiet time with him, before help comes, for the drag out!

Sorry pics are out of order. Not used to this phone.iIMG_13181.jpgIMG_13191.jpg

IMG_13171.jpg

IMG_13161.jpg

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, grampy said:

Correct order is now.....

# 1 is forth pic.

# 2 is third pic.

# 3 is first pic.

# 4 is second pic.

Sorry but messed up the pic's order when attaching the files from my new phone. 

That  is super cool. Too bad it wasn't on movie mode.

Oh and if you have email on your phone, you can email the pic and then save them to your phone to post on here. Just a thought. You could also text them I believe

• Like 1

It all happened so fast, that I wasn't sure what or if, the cam caught anything. My buddy went down there to hunt a couple days ago and pulled the card, as I didn't think to do, the day I shot him. And sent the pic's to my phone. We thought it was really cool! We have never had anything like this happen before! Wasn't going to share them with anyone else. But decided, what the heck? So here they are. Glad you guy's think they are cool too.

Cool shots! We have way too many pics of knuckledraggers dragging deer out on our properties that it's not a shock to see it any longer although we don't have a kill sequence. I came very close to shooting a doe in archery just because she was going to trigger video on a cam I set that was only ten feet away. I pulled back but decided against it after it didn't seem right just to kill her because of that. Wasn't planning on shooting a doe that day to ruin the other hunting partners day during our annual rut-cation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1