Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

6 minutes ago, grampy said:

Thanks my friend. Got him with my 17 year old Mathews HQ32. After shoulder surgery in May, I've worked really hard to bow hunt this year. Still so very painful to shoot. So this may be my last bow deer. Proved to myself I could do it "one more time". Probably crossbow now, from this point for me. Me and the old bow are retiring. My grandson will now fill my bowhunter boots.  But hey.....ya never know.......

How about a 40 or so pound long bow (Bear Montana)....so smooth!

Came in a daybreak it's just a short trip from back door. Get into blind get my son set up and had a couple yotes come in. The second didn't leave. He started to walk off so I whistled he stopped to look back and caught a rage in the brain.

c7c6a3682b57c0b0452f584fe3e4825e.jpg

Almost had another that came trailing the dead one. Spooked off at crime scene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 32

Windy as heck out there this morning. I’m in, as we have our open house this afternoon and I need to get the garage reorganized. Have to figure something out with my buck, can’t have him in there and I need to cut him up with these warm temps. Good luck out there everyone!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Came in a daybreak it's just a short trip from back door. Get into blind get my son set up and had a couple yotes come in. The second didn't leave. He started to walk off so I whistled he stopped to look back and caught a rage in the brain.

c7c6a3682b57c0b0452f584fe3e4825e.jpg

No much tracking with that shot.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Windy as heck out there this morning. I’m in, as we have our open house this afternoon and I need to get the garage reorganized. Have to figure something out with my buck, can’t have him in there and I need to cut him up with these warm temps. Good luck out there everyone!

U can bring him to my house, I think we're real close to each other

• Like 2

0e62247b50c63d0c3a18c8838ac77d31.jpg

3N. My dad texted me at 640 n said big deer coming my way. He didn’t see head. We only 200yds apart. He’s in heavy pines I’m in open valley. No deer yet for me but I saw 3 coins at 710 at 90yds

Thanks my friend. Got him with my 17 year old Mathews HQ32. After shoulder surgery in May, I've worked really hard to bow hunt this year. Still so very painful to shoot. So this may be my last bow deer. Proved to myself I could do it "one more time". Probably crossbow now, from this point for me. Me and the old bow are retiring. My grandson will now fill my bowhunter boots.  But hey.....ya never know.......

Good for you! You earned that one for sure with all the PT. Now I'm rooting for the youngster double!

• Like 1

c7c6a3682b57c0b0452f584fe3e4825e.jpg&key=a9075232941f5e778ce831fad66c9ec7692ffba3f9d42c345c240664c2765822

Awesome color

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, grampy said:

Congrats on the deer....

Looking forward to report from the grandson this season.^_^

• Like 1

0e62247b50c63d0c3a18c8838ac77d31.jpg&key=ffd798f9fd01bba3e29896ca729eb68c9f9322e3d16a45eb1d2c64bdab9bcb42

3N. My dad texted me at 640 n said big deer coming my way. He didn’t see head. We only 200yds apart. He’s in heavy pines I’m in open valley. No deer yet for me but I saw 3 coins at 710 at 90yds

Carmel my old stomping grounds

• Like 1

Yesterday AM had 12 doe come in and 1 buck with awesome potential I passed at as close as 5 or so yards. Same stand this AM. Wind screwy but still works. Blowing pretty good though. Nothing yet. Got biggest bucks all on last round of card pulls yesterday. Walked in with VS-1 on my boots. In case something's in the wrong spot behind me. An hour before this stand usually produces. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk