Super Bowl Party food spreads

REDNECK4LIFE32

Me and the wife are having a little get together for the super bowl, since the Patriots are in it. Her favorite team and she's from Mass. Were planning on having pulled pork, baked beans, coleslaw, nachos, chicken wings, chili,and chips and dip. Some deserts and lots of beer got too be bud light dilly dilly. Then whatever the guests bring. What you guys having? 

• Like 4

I was going to do mini golumkies, smoke a couple racks of baby back ribs, chips and dips. Due to the weather, everyone bailed. I am not going to try running the smoker in snow and rain anyway. So I am still doing the ribs,  most likely just one rack, but, in the oven, and making pulled buffalo chicken in the crock pot. Still chips and dip, and maybe a tater salad to go with the more or less BBQ theme of pulled chicken and ribs. Beer of course.

Go EAGLES!

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Pigs in a blanket , chocolate fondue with fruits and pound cake , cheeseburger dip , chicken wing dip , chips n salsa , raspberry cosmo Jell-O shots More snacks as game time decision. And great beer.
Go Eagles !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And don't forget 1st super bowl with the new TV

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’ll be inYonkers (the 6th borough) at a friend’s house starting at 2pm. Gonna get lit up like an Xmas tree. Who cares about food...

Funny you say 6th borough, my dad has always said orange county was the 6th borough, since his county has to contribute all sorts of money to NYC.  

Funny you say 6th borough, my dad has always said orange county was the 6th borough, since his county has to contribute all sorts of money to NYC.  

Orange County? Haha. Where the F is that? If anything it’s Westchester and our outrageous property / school taxes

• Haha 1

Today at work it’s fancy pizza from the restaurant downstairs, meatballs, pizza dip, bread dip, chicken wing dip and a few things I’m not aware of yet.

For sunday at a friends house it’s tacos and whatever everyone else brings as the “dish to pass”

• Like 1