tommyc50

deleting this profile

I have been reluctant about posting this but I contacted the site 2 weeks ago and I got no response .I seen were edit my name and info but not delete it .please no negative responses just tell me how to delete it

You can't delete it, just sign out and don't come back. If that is what you want 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Reminds me of a bar in the rough part of my old hometown.  One of my dad's buddy's use to say, "I seen a lot of folks go in there, never seen anyone come out."  

Welcome to the Hotel California. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why you want to leave this is a decent place to hang out yes sometimes toes get stepped on but you have to expect to get that occasionally 

• Like 3

Contact Moderator, Change your username, take a 6 week sabbatical like, I did and come back. Good Site, good People mostly. I unblocked all for the new year. Tough out the negative replys or Gangups on a Thread. Let that Thread die and just post replies for a long time.  Hang in there. 

• Like 2

Why quit? Running for office?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 3

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

3 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Probably  worried about certain  organizations  wanting to review internet activity  for  applications. 

Blockbuster video ain’t going to check.  If they do. Redbox ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Probably  worried about certain  organizations  wanting to review internet activity  for  applications. 

If King Cuomo has his way, that will be for applications for a pistol permit.  No laughing matter. 

55 minutes ago, jmark said:

If King Cuomo has his way, that will be for applications for a pistol permit.  No laughing matter. 

Let em check I have nothing to hide. This is what I think of thier law :fuck:

• Like 2

As much as they would like to just having different politics then king Andy is know  grounds  for them to get you guns .

Unless they feel like getting sued for discrimination and violating peoples rights . But you never know in the future .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

does someone keep contacting you to come back on, or do you just keep logging on to see whats going on? log off and be done.

Contact Moderator, Change your username, take a 6 week sabbatical like, I did and come back. Good Site, good People mostly. I unblocked all for the new year. Tough out the negative replys or Gangups on a Thread. Let that Thread die and just post replies for a long time.  Hang in there. 
Dont be half as$ like billy, log off and just stay off.

As far as real help, I got nothing.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I hear you treeguy. Trust me-- your courage would fade if you were facing me 1 foot away. :negative:
Oh billy. Are you suggesting that we would fight ? I'm not one for show boating on the inter webs cause anybody can play a tough guy. I can tell you this for sure, I don't ever want to be 1 foot away from you.

But, for funs sake, let's meet at Stewart, at midnight, (if there's any parking available) and we can settle things at the dozer sign, like gentleman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, tommyc50 said:

I have been reluctant about posting this but I contacted the site 2 weeks ago and I got no response .I seen were edit my name and info but not delete it .please no negative responses just tell me how to delete it

You cannot delete your account. I once asked to have mine deleted, and instead of a deletion, I got a ban, because they don't know how to delete an account and leave all posts up. At that time anyway. Just don't log back in if you want to bail. But, you will miss this place after a while. Some great people on here, but yes, at times it can be a bit much. If you leave I wish all the best in your future outdoors activities.

2 hours ago, ODYSSEUS said:

You can change your username in your profile Bill, no need to ask for help. Your username change did nothing, we all knew it was you from your first post. I think you should have went with the username you have on Old Gobbler.

26 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

I hear you treeguy. Trust me-- your courage would fade if you were facing me 1 foot away. :negative:

That bold part is what keeps you down here Bill. I guarantee no one on here is afraid of you, so stop with that nonsense please! You want a post of the day, acting like this isn't going to get you there, this isn't high school.

Edited by Rob...
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

That bold part is what keeps you down here Bill. I guarantee no one on here is afraid of you, so stop with that nonsense please! You want a post of the day, acting like this isn't going to get you there, this isn't high school.

You know that "thing" a gobbler does when he's full strut and you put a good shot on him ???

Say Goodbye and log out . We won't wish you a happy birthday when the time comes . 

• Haha 1

97.3% of statistics are made up
To Err is Human - To Forgive Divine 

Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy !

11 hours ago, tommyc50 said:

Back to the original post, why exactly do you want it deleted?

• Like 1