LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

My son and his buddy are duck hunting this morning and they took a banded merganser in the snow.  Birds are flying good this morning on Owasco Lake 
BDFC388A-533F-4EFB-AF8C-0E9CF9EC674F.thumb.jpeg.52f829c6b6ab8c37af3cf4cf922e1b3e.jpeg
More jewelery sweet! The real question is who gets to keep it?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

@The Jerkman I guess they decided to get it mounted not sure who gets the mount?
Though I think it’ll just be put up at the camp where they are hunting 
Awesome!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Awesome!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

18 sounds perfect for deer hunting. We finally got 40’s today after several days in 50’s and 60’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@Biz Too bad you weren’t closer to me I would set you up in the Buckform with N NW wind and light snow plots will draw heavy this afternoon.  Mr Buddy to stay warm and pop windows open when you want to pop one.  

• Like 2

Ended up seeing a 7-8 point sneaking behind me down in the creek bottom. It started snowing pretty good. Then had 7 hen turkeys stroll and scratch by. Got maybe an inch. Would have loved to make a day of it but friggin work lol. I will be sneaking back out I hope! I got a conf call at 4 I’ll just hit the tower and close the windows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Still no daytime movement... they'd probably be the same even if they weren't driven constantly opening weekend but this year they are really affected... on the plus side, just bagged up some really rich stock for soups, sauces, etc... gotta smash and roast those bones!

Out tomorrow with the 16GA into the brambles. Tip of the day: don't try to move a stand when yesterday's wet straps are frozen today:)

1368246624_baggedstock.thumb.JPG.11748532a969c74a6b393b6186ebfad6.JPG

• Like 5

Having trouble posting
Got out to the park this morning snowing pretty good. Both the areas I wanted to hunt had trucks parked already, so I went up the road a few miles and headed in followed a stream for 4 miles never cut a track crossed over and headed out. Beautiful area with plenty of old rubs just didn’t see anything.
d3ed19f6119a4658c8d6d49ec3791a1d.jpg
28264cf02b0a5ed6603753ab4df8f76d.jpg
Looking forward to tomorrow’s adventure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic