The Jerkman

LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

7 hours ago, cynthiafu said:

Anyone up? There was only 2 of us in line this morning where is everyone?

Out of work and in stand by 1:30 for the last few hours. Feels deery out here with the rain passed. Good luck all out.

• Like 1

Back in the tree this afternoon for the first time since Friday.  A group of doe have been at my apple trees at all hours of the day, so I hope they’re similarly active here in the woods.

Nothing for me in a quick post-school day bow hunt in 3S...sky felt right but the wind was whipping. Just when the last half hour of legal was coming on the wind laid down and I was all fired up....that lasted 90 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nephew called he saw 22 this morning , he’s in Tenn. I assume the same moon phase though .

My “statical” data only addresses whitetail of NY. And no, Tenn does not have the same moon let alone moon phase!

• Like 1

Nephew called he saw 22 this morning , he’s in Tenn. I assume the same moon phase though .

My “statical” data only addresses whitetail of NY. And no, Tenn does not have the same moon let alone moon phase!

• Like 1

On 11/30/2020 at 3:36 PM, rob-c said:

Mmmmm, could be ...

BE5C9456-5B71-45FF-AD47-9CC24341B8D9.jpeg

Argh! Where in 3M was this? I have an either sex Jawa tag I haven't filled yet...

Anyway, like I was sayin', Jawa is the fruit of the desert. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, Jawa-kabobs, Jawa creole, Jawa gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple Jawa, lemon Jawa, coconut Jawa, pepper Jawa, Jawa soup, Jawa stew, Jawa salad, Jawa and potatoes, Jawa burger, Jawa sandwich. That- that's about it.

• Like 2

Up early today 330, look out window and see deer silhouettes out in the small corn field, snow still falling looks like a few inches on the car from last night. Glad im inside. Moon is crazy bright through the clouds. Look lik sno ending about 5 am.. maybe ill go out a track one this am

• Like 2

I've hunted almost everyday of my life.. the rest have been wasted!

Got a quarter inch or so I’m up a tree on doe patrol as well for a couple hours. 32 and spitting snow.

• Like 3

My son and his buddy are duck hunting this morning and they took a banded merganser in the snow.  Birds are flying good this morning on Owasco Lake 

BDFC388A-533F-4EFB-AF8C-0E9CF9EC674F.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Good snow on the ground . Wish I was out and not working. 

• Like 1

My son and his buddy are duck hunting this morning and they took a banded merganser in the snow.  Birds are flying good this morning on Owasco Lake 
BDFC388A-533F-4EFB-AF8C-0E9CF9EC674F.thumb.jpeg.52f829c6b6ab8c37af3cf4cf922e1b3e.jpeg
More jewelery sweet! The real question is who gets to keep it?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lomax said:

BDFC388A-533F-4EFB-AF8C-0E9CF9EC674F.jpeg

Love the lab.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I'm out. Not sure why. Lol.  

IMG_20201202_073155225.jpg

Couldn't come up with a reason after pondering it for a couple hours.  But I did come up with several not to so back home.  Nott going out this afternoon but out all day tomorrow.  

• Like 1

Real feel 18 here with the winds. Glad I’m not up in a stand 

18 sounds perfect for deer hunting. We finally got 40’s today after several days in 50’s and 60’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@The Jerkman I guess they decided to get it mounted not sure who gets the mount?

Though I think it’ll just be put up at the camp where they are hunting 

• Like 2

@The Jerkman I guess they decided to get it mounted not sure who gets the mount?
Though I think it’ll just be put up at the camp where they are hunting 
Awesome!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Awesome!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

18 sounds perfect for deer hunting. We finally got 40’s today after several days in 50’s and 60’s.

@Biz Too bad you weren’t closer to me I would set you up in the Buckform with N NW wind and light snow plots will draw heavy this afternoon.  Mr Buddy to stay warm and pop windows open when you want to pop one.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Making the drive soon to hunt afternoon and picking up the buck from processor later. 

• Like 3

Ugh had  work today . Got up at 3am for hunting everyday but didn't want to get up today and go to work lolololkl  funny how that is .  Only good thing is i get out at noon and guess where I will be going

Edited by cynthiafu
  • Like 2

snow on the ground in 8F. Wish I was out!

• Like 1

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Ended up seeing a 7-8 point sneaking behind me down in the creek bottom. It started snowing pretty good. Then had 7 hen turkeys stroll and scratch by. Got maybe an inch. Would have loved to make a day of it but friggin work lol. I will be sneaking back out I hope! I got a conf call at 4 I’ll just hit the tower and close the windows!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1