looks like democrats going to try and steal the election

58 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I don’t hate him, far from it. I didn’t support him, primarily because I was turned off by his poor character. 

Yes, it is far better that we are now going to have a President of Biden's flawless character. For gosh sakes people!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yes, it is far better that we are now going to have a President of Biden's flawless character. For gosh sakes people!

That guy will go down as one of the most lying, dishonest, gutless, flip flopping, zero conviction politicians ever, plenty more about this career phoney will be coming out in the coming months.

Al

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Again you are wrong.... courts do not call the election what a fool. And this one is too far gone for trumps baseless suits to do anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took about 6 weeks to get a ruling for Florida 20 years ago. Gore was pissing and moaning for those 6 weeks and the biased snooze networks promoted Gore every step of the way. Courts will sort this out in the end. Snooze networks do not decide anything. Long way to go, bucko.

40 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

All mail in ballots should be thrown out and the remaining ballots recounted. The dems have successfully pulled off the greatest theft in human history. 

Do you guys realize that the democratic candidates in presidential elections have won the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections?  Was fraud involved in all of those elections, too, since the democrat somehow MIRACULOUSLY got more votes than the republican??  Typically the guy who gets the most votes will win the electoral college, too.  This tells me there is no shortage of democrats out there.  Seeing Trump flags in rural America doesn't represent ALL of America. This needs to be kept in mind.

• Like 2

Flipping thru channels on the tv, and Rep. Hakeem Jeffries N.Y. was being interviewed on Spectrum. He said he his looking forward to working with Biden to get a lot of free stuff. Free health insurance, college, food stamps, housing, stimulus checks and they will be extended to illegal aliens also. Get your check books out every one, the Sleepy Joe is here.

1 hour ago, greg54 said:

Flipping thru channels on the tv, and Rep. Hakeem Jeffries N.Y. was being interviewed on Spectrum. He said he his looking forward to working with Biden to get a lot of free stuff. Free health insurance, college, food stamps, housing, stimulus checks and they will be extended to illegal aliens also. Get your check books out every one, the Sleepy Joe is here.

Of all the candidates on the Dem side, Tulsi was the smart one. Not a fan of her policys, but at least she has brains enough not to sell out the country, in my view.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve863 said:

Do you guys realize that the democratic candidates in presidential elections have won the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections?  Was fraud involved in all of those elections, too, since the democrat somehow MIRACULOUSLY got more votes than the republican??  Typically the guy who gets the most votes will win the electoral college, too.  This tells me there is no shortage of democrats out there.  Seeing Trump flags in rural America doesn't represent ALL of America. This needs to be kept in mind.

if the shoe was on the  other foot and you had 4 years of fake investigations  fake news story's  about your guy  you would be singing a different toon right about now  half the country will not believe Biden won  because of all  the bs they did already  spying on  trump then trying to set him up .  They already got caught trying to rig the 2016 election  so why should anyone on the right  believe in the system anymore  many will not . 

Untitled-3.jpg

Edited by phantom
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, phantom said:

if the shoe was on the  other foot and you had 4 years of fake investigations  fake news story's  about your guy  you would be singing a different toon right about now  half the country will not believe Biden won  because of all  the bs they did already  spying on  trump then trying to set him up .  They already got caught trying to rig the 2016 election  so why should anyone on the right  believe in the system anymore  many will not . 

Untitled-3.jpg

Trump saved his last bottle for you, Phantom.  Enjoy!

Snakeoil.jpeg.b93450256c48f0238bcb3fa170a7ef27.jpeg

• Like 2

Good thing Trump got in his SUCOTUS pick when he did.  Clearly there is some shenanigans going on and the Supreme Court will have the final say.

I certainly would not be doing much celibrating yet if I was a liberal Democrat.  The Court is clearly stacked against those demonic clowns now.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

OH, COME-ON MAN! I was getting tired of gas at less than 2 dollars a gallon at Walmart 4 or 5 dollars a gallon is fair for the green new deal. I can’t wait for the rolling blackouts like they have in California. I’m going to like free health care that cost me 5K more a year. I don’t like my 28 dollar an hour job I think 15 dollars an hour is more then enough. I’m ready to turn my guns over to Bato. Its not going to be that bad. I don’t mind paying 60 cents on every dollar I make back in taxes because there’s not enough rich people to pay there fair share.  :jester:

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It pains me that I had to cast my vote for such a flaming asshole as Donald Trump,  but, as usual  I had to vote for the lesser of the two evils.... Trump would have won easily against Sleepy Joe if he only had kept his stupid tweeting mouth shut..

We managed to survive 8 year of Obama  ( due to a Republican congress)...,  ..

Open your wallets, Americans, and say goodbye to your 2ND amendment rights...  Glad I am getting old and will not have to put up with this BS for much longer....

16 hours ago, airedale said:

That guy will go down as one of the most lying, dishonest, gutless, flip flopping, zero conviction politicians ever, plenty more about this career phoney will be coming out in the coming months.

Al

No one is gonna beat Trump for that spot. He is the greatest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

No one is gonna beat Trump for that spot.

"Portraying" yourself as someone decent does not get a free pass, when the phoney facade starts getting peeled away and the questions and charges will be investigated and have to be answered this will be one time Biden will win in a landslide, he and the Democrat party are as crooked as they come.

Edited by airedale
  • Like 2

Should Biden prevail we need to investigate him. He and his family are taking money from China. He is compromised. A security risk. He needs to be denied security clearance.
The senate needs to open an investigation into Chinese collusion into our election process to include the introduction of a deadly virus intended to destroy our economy for the sole purpose of discrediting a sitting president.
IMHO
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Well, it's not over until the healthy-at-any-size cisgendered woman sings. 

And with the cracker jack legal team led by Rudy G there's no telling what will happen. 

image.png.fc57499ae1c481adf898f6096eb85ae5.png

When journalists arrived at the site of the news conference, they were flabbergasted by the scene and many quickly speculated that someone in the Trump campaign made a serious mistake. After all, the parking lot of a landscaping business in the outskirts of the city in an industrial part of town was a drab backdrop for a news conference by a president who wanted to convince Americans he still had a chance of winning. And making matters even stranger, the landscaping business was between an adult bookstore and a cremation center. The location led to lots of mockery online, and many people were very happy with the scene that was ripe for mockery, and some saw as a poignant metaphor of the failure of the Trump campaign.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/11/four-seasons-total-landscaping-trump-team-news-conference.html

Edited by left field
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, airedale said:

"Portraying" yourself as someone decent does not get a free pass, when the phoney facade starts getting peeled away and the questions and charges will be investigated and have to be answered this will be one time Biden will win in a landslide, he and the Democrat party are as crooked as they come.

I will remind you of that statement when Trump goes to prison...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1