Who thinks its ok out tax dollars are being spent on this......insane????

Report: Biden admin to send crack pipes to drug addicts to advance ‘racial equity’ – White House Wire

I could careless if you do drugs.....Its your life and your decision. Just like i really don't care if you get an abortion, your body, your decision. But why do my tax dollars have to continue to pay for your poor decisions?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Mcarthy happened to be right about  most of those accused :)

Today, the term McCarthyism is used more broadly to mean demagogic, reckless, and unsubstantiated accusations, as well as public attacks on the character or patriotism of political opponents.

I think you're young (and forgive me if I have that wrong) but you should probably look up McCarthy's legacy.

Edited by left field

20 minutes ago, left field said:

Today, the term McCarthyism is used more broadly to mean demagogic, reckless, and unsubstantiated accusations, as well as public attacks on the character or patriotism of political opponents.

I think you're young (and forgive me if I have that wrong) but you should probably look up McCarthy's legacy.

Already have , my friend.  

5 hours ago, ApexerER said:

Report: Biden admin to send crack pipes to drug addicts to advance ‘racial equity’ – White House Wire

I could careless if you do drugs.....Its your life and your decision. Just like i really don't care if you get an abortion, your body, your decision. But why do my tax dollars have to continue to pay for your poor decisions?

Weird to give out crack pipes, but deny the truckers fuel and cancel the funding site. World is whacked. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WNYTRPR said:

Someone on Instagram just said I have white privilege because I don’t have roaches running around my house and they do LOL .People are fried these days lol

Wait...they have something you don't and YOUR the privileged!:rofl:

Edited by DoubleDose
typo

On 2/8/2022 at 1:16 PM, WNYTRPR said:

Someone on Instagram just said I have white privilege because I don’t have roaches running around my house and they do LOL .People are fried these days lol

In the FD we called that moving walls, when the roaches all came out of the walls in an adjoining room at a fire . 

As a dumb kid from the burbs , I started out in a “ good “ part of the city . Then I floated to a ghetto house . We went to a call, I don’t recall why ,but the kitchen floor was covered in newspapers,which were covered in  dog pee and crap, the garage can was overflowing by a foot , roaches on the walls and counter .

Yet a few feet away they slept on filthy mattresses on the floor .

I thought I really got to work out of this firehouse .