Doc

landtracdeerhunter

Thank you all for the birthday greetings.

I remember when getting older was something to look forward to, like when I first got my hunting license, and when I finally was old enough to be able to drive, and when I finally got old enough to be out on my own with the freedom of a full-time paycheck. I'm not sure that I still look at being another year older quite the same way as I did when I was a youngster. Now it seems to be more of an achievement of endurance than a key to new opportunities ..... lol. Doesn't matter, I still celebrate it anyway. We just got back from the Longhorn Steakhouse where I made an absolute pig of myself eating my birthday dinner, hogging down a great steak and far more other stuff than any human being should ever be allowed to eat. So now I'm sitting here holding my stomach, and moaning, but I've got to say that they sure do make a great steak!

So, I just keep chugging along just seeing how long I can keep this stuff going....lol. And it sure was good to get back after dinner and find all these birthday greetings. Thanks again to you all.