Camera missing

fasteddie

Drove to Geneseo to check out my cams , put up some posted signs and fix a couple of stands .

My WildGame cam with lockbox was missing . It was an inexpensive camera but I was a bit ticked that someone would steal a camera on private property .

Someone has been riding an ATV on my SILs property and making ruts . I put up some POSTED signs for her today and cleaned up some downed branches .

I had the same thing happen about 6 years ago,I couldnt believe some one was trespassing so deep on my 100 acre land.Well I found the camera the following year about 60 yards from the tree it was on and it was chewed up like a puppy's toy.A bear found it,got playful and ripped it off the tree.I was actually relieved to find out it was not stolen.

• Like 2

Drove to Geneseo to check out my cams , put up some posted signs and fix a couple of stands .

My WildGame cam with lockbox was missing . It was an inexpensive camera but I was a bit ticked that someone would steal a camera on private property .

Someone has been riding an ATV on my SILs property and making ruts . I put up some POSTED signs for her today and cleaned up some downed branches .

I thought u put your cameras high. Ever since installing cameras high up, it has deterred my criminals from stealing  $159 cams.  Now I just have to figure out tree stands thefts.

The camera that I lost was on a field side of a lane-way trees / brush on both sides of a lane) and I don't think it could be seen from the lane . Someone that was in the field must have grabbed it and it was padlocked to a tree .

I don't have a ladder at my SILs property and wouldn't expect someone to be there as folks around know who she is and don't want to get caught on her land .

Like I said , it was an inexpensive camera but thieves really tick me off !  Too bad it wasn't one of my crappy STEALTH trail cams !

Sorry to hear that , I know id be pissed. I'm going down right now to hang 2 stands and cameras,re do some posted signs. In 25 years never had anything stolen ,yet I cross my fingers each time I go down!

Yes late start this year

SUCKS!!! they must have seen it and come back with a cutter...

I thought u put your cameras high. Ever since installing cameras high up, it has deterred my criminals from stealing  $159 cams.  Now I just have to figure out tree stands thefts.

Length of logging chain and a master lock...