A BLIZZARD? WTH...............

Lawdwaz

For the last few weekends, I keep on telling the kid it's probably our last time (at our local volunteer run area with no snowmaking). Then it snows again..I guess we are going again this weekend. Up to 16" predicted..I will miss the skiing , but I'm ready for spring!

22 inches they say for me by Lake in Webster,high winds they said won't see much past your windshield .

I'm on nights need to be back in at 4:00 tomorrow ......

I did make a run for supplies for the home today. One large bottle of Bushmill !

Stay safe.

• Like 1

22 inches they say for me by Lake in Webster,high winds they said won't see much past your windshield .

I'm on nights need to be back in at 4:00 tomorrow ......

I did make a run for supplies for the home today. One large bottle of Bushmill !

Stay safe.

22 inches?  Good heavens...............good luck measuring it with 40+mph winds.

YIKES!!

Actually, in my area it is typical to have at least one of these March storms. In fact it was a March storm a bunch of years ago that required me to get a payloader in to open up my driveway. So March has not been a kind month to me, more often than not.

• Like 1

It's coming down now in northern Livingston Co.

I like most else am done with winter. Good thing I can work from home today.

Not all of us are that lucky today. Gotta love these March storms around here, they can be some of the worst ones of the year. Im not all that worried about it though, I have 4 wheel drive and good tires. Should be fun.

I checked the club camp a couple weeks ago and the snow pack was about 15 inches and the gate choked with plowed up snow and ice. Now with another significant dose of snow in 9H today, we will not be getting into camp for quite a spell. This will delay our annual trout pond stocking also. I may as well have a glass of wine later on and stare out the picture window....golf clubs getting itchy to hit some balls..