first bowkill!!!

fisher2

It's not a trophy by anybody elses standards but who really cares.

Today i got into my blind and around 17:18 ( i say around but this is exact times) i noticed 3 deer headed across the field at 126.5 yards so i got up when they went blind to try to cut them off on other side of scrub, i got over there...and got busted, looked over at my blind...of course theres a deer 30 yards from it walked slowly back over to my blind sat down doe had disappeared. Couple minutes went by and i heard crashing in woods next to blind so i drew back and started looking since i knew it'd be coming fast i looked to left and there was the deer RUNNING TO ME i sat up it stopped and went to turn and run and i shot it at that moment, the shot distance was a measured 11 feet 6 inches from me to where it dug its foot into dirt. So it took of back into the woods it went about 21 yards before crashing got up went 3 more yards and hit its head on a tree and went down and never got back up. the time was now 17:36 after 2 minutes of not moving i decided to get up and climb the tree and watch the deer thru binocs and no chest movement so i climbed down, hands first hit deer at 17:41

heres pics for those that want them 65# button buck

post-989-0-38190200-1412570166.jpg

post-989-0-06696100-1412570186_thumb.jpg

post-989-0-65994400-1412570205_thumb.jpg

• Like 8