Darn Right Arctic

landtracdeerhunter

I probably wouldn't take that car anywhere until the battery is checked out. Would suck to get stranded with your kid in the car. Battery might be weak and the cold just put it over its cold cranking limits.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

yup, sometimes when it's their time there's no bringing them back.........

I've been a UPS driver for over 19yrs. Cold yes but two winters ago was the longest stretch of cold weather I can remember in Rochester. Every morning I would wake up and it would be like -12 or similar. Then I would check the weather at the cottage near Watertown and it would be something like -23 and I wouldn't feel so bad and get on my way. I have had lost a few customers in my time to the cold. Always somebody over indulging in snow removal. Not saying any of you are old but take it easy!

• Like 2

Yea I'm definitely going in later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owned hot tubs for idk close to 20 years, it's got a fence on two,sides and the house on another, still the wind at these temps make it to uncomfortable for me.

Then years ago when it hit minus ten out , the shell got some hairline cracks where the cover rests on it.

Since it was a Hotsprings hot tub (best warranty in the Biz). They gave me a new one, but ever since I've been gun shy about exposing the warm parts to these super low temps . By warm parts I mean the tubs....

Owned hot tubs for idk close to 20 years, it's got a fence on two,sides and the house on another, still the wind at these temps make it to uncomfortable for me.

Then years ago when it hit minus ten out , the shell got some hairline cracks where the cover rests on it.

Since it was a Hotsprings hot tub (best warranty in the Biz). They gave me a new one, but ever since I've been gun shy about exposing the warm parts to these super low temps . By warm parts I mean the tubs....

Mine is from 1997, I don't expect it to last much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looked, says -24 with wind chill here. I have a Husky and even she goes out does her "b'ness" and almost rips my arm off trying to get back inside.

Was out side in this crap for two hours this morning with my brother trying to get my truck started in the parking garage at Ellis where it died yesterday. Funny how most parking garages aren't high enough for a tow truck.

Temps are going back up here starting Monday.

I was expecting it to be -9 this morning but when i saw the thermometer at 7am say it was -22 I nearly crapped a golden brick!  I'm glad I got all my neighborhood plowing out of the way last-night when it was just a mere -2 ;)

PS.

My old man, down in China Grove NC, texted me this morning saying that it was cold (+19F).  Made me smile when i saw that.

Edited by 22Plinker