First Shot Daily Pics

DirtTime

I got my confidence back,using my old arrows. They dont fly perfect,but at least they hit consistent. This is at 32yds,aimed for top right. I have three arrows,one for each deer i plan to get during bow season,haha. I put the broadheads on and did a spin test to find the best combination.

Thanks to everybody for the input on my questions.

20180930_110055.jpg

• Like 1

Today 43 yards, been over a week since I shot, happy with results.  90 yards, nice shooting Buckmaster7600!  Went out to Otis Pike today after my warm up, saw no deer but it was nice just to get out for the first time and do some scouting/hunting for 3 hours.  Truck was in the shop since Sat so I was itching to get out, looks good for the ADK trip!  

10 12.JPG

46 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Why do I keep shooting different bows?   This one does the job.  Can’t I just stick with it.  And it’s pretty too!

43527340-149F-45C4-88B4-1998F7ACC37D.jpeg

Are you talking about the one without any fletchings? Sorry I miss read the post, I thought you were commenting on the arrows! Duh!

Edited by 2012_taco
added text.

First shot was 80 yards but I did cheat on this one, first shot was a head shot!  (Hole just below eye back 2 inches.) Found my peep  was slightly out of alignment, did it again on the 60 yard shot(2nd pic)  last shot was good at 70.  Dam peep!  Slight mis-alignment makes such a difference at long distance!  So fist pic in reality would have been a really bad shot this is only after I fixed the peep!  Then I did it again at 60 and must  have dropped my arm, arg!  Last was 70 yards and looking like I am back on target!  Please no heavy rain this weekend ! 

First pic Oct 16, 2nd was 17th bottom was Friday,  forgot to take a pic of Mondays shot, was good at 30.  Form feels good, normally I do not  hit this well for  my first shots but I am focusing!  lol  

80.JPG

60.JPG

70.JPG

Today 79 yards  MISS!  Needless to say I will not be taking shots this far but its good to see if my form is off, readjusted the peep again, shooting good at 70 and under but past that I am having issue, lucky for me I will not be shooting any deer at long distance.  

1024 79.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...