Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Holding off this weekend.been workin mon-sat with friday and saturday being shorter days.could sneak in an afternoon hunt or sunday am.... but thinking i may just try sleep in sunday(prob 6am ha)good luck to those out this weekend.hopefully some stories and pics!

Went to a different property in westchester today where I have a few picks of a dandy buck. Check the cam in the way in (just bought a handy sd card reader that plugs in the phone). When I was whiffing on the doe on Monday, the big boy was 18 yards from my ladder stand at 4:30pm. Insult to injury. He was a no show tonight but I did have a young doe sprint through like her hair was on fire! Something had her moving but never showed for me. I'll give it a shot tomorrow morning before the heat of the day arrives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Went to a different property in westchester today where I have a few picks of a dandy buck. Check the cam in the way in (just bought a handy sd card reader that plugs in the phone). When I was whiffing on the doe on Monday, the big boy was 18 yards from my ladder stand at 4:30pm. Insult to injury. He was a no show tonight but I did have a young doe sprint through like her hair was on fire! Something had her moving but never showed for me. I'll give it a shot tomorrow morning before the heat of the day arrives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you need help trying to kill

the big one ! Lol

1 hour ago, Bowshotmuzzleloader said:

Anybody wish the old October 15th opening day was still around,, this weather  just stinks and to much foliage,,, always nice to get out but I'm going to make some $$$ this weekend and resume next week .... 

Maybe put up a couple of new stands and drink some beer :)

No i shoot the majority of my does the first 2 weeks now, the same old stands for the colder weather don't work during the warmer weather for me but since i moved them i see tons of deer when its 70 degrees outside.

• Like 1

Anybody wish the old October 15th opening day was still around,, this weather  just stinks and to much foliage,,, always nice to get out but I'm going to make some $$$ this weekend and resume next week .... 
Maybe put up a couple of new stands and drink some beer
Yes I do, I also wish they would extend late season into January like Jersey

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Daughter and I suited up. Tim Hortons for the fly. And hopefully I can find Live from the woods thread on Tapatalk later. Using Safari now. Good luck everyone , especially those kids

Good luck to you and the young lady. TODAY is her day, I know it!

10 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Daughter and I suited up. Tim Hortons for the fly. And hopefully I can find Live from the woods thread on Tapatalk later. Using Safari now. Good luck everyone , especially those kids

Go get em Sam !!! Best of luck to ya both

• Like 1

Heading out to put up a new stand, not even taking the bow as I have too much to carry already. Light rain and 58 F.   The leaves are really going into color fast now so will be enjoying the sites along the way today. Helping a friend put up a stand this afternoon too. Good luck to all this weekend.