Staying home for New Years or party hardy

rob-c

Pretty sure the girls and I staying home  with a movie and some good eats.   For many years we'd walk all of 5 houses away to some friends   Huge group of us ,played euchre, kids played Wii Dance  Get all buzzed up and walk home. Friends moved to downtown Buffalo a few years ago . Parking sucks, can't tye one on and worried about idiots out driving 

• Like 3

I got a new smoker for Christmas.  probably staying home and cooking up ribs, pork loin, venison, and/or something else good.  we'll invite some family and friends with other kids so we all don't have to figure out the babysitter situation. it's in the works right now but nothing set in stone.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

I got a new smoker for Christmas.  probably staying home and cooking up ribs, pork loin, venison, and/or something else good.  we'll invite some family and friends with other kids so we all don't have to figure out the babysitter situation. it's in the works right now but nothing set in stone.

Change of plans, we will be going to db’s house for dinner ....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

If the academy award winning film Showgirls has taught us anything its that you have to do some unpleasant things to the manager to get the main stage...

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Not that I've been but Pharaohs around the corner by a minute has better talent

4 minutes ago, rob-c said:

Pictures or it didn’t happen ....

I can confirm (that for 1 night only) that "Tommy the Hunter", in his notorious Blaze Orange attire, will be gracing Western NY with his presence on the main stage. Lap Dances will be $500/song or $750 for 2 songs. However, Hunting NY forum members will receive a 2% discount.

Bring your wives!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Younger days, hit the bars til the wee hours and hope to make it home alive (somehow we always did and looking back we were pretty stupid). Now, all grown up with kids, we usually have a house party at ours or one of our friends houses but everyone is scattered around this year with family obligations. I think we are gonna be low key at home this year with lots of good eats and a couple good movies. Watch the ball drop in our jammies. 

will have about 60 hours in at work by then.  Will be lucky to stay awake to see any balls drop.    

The GF is sick and works weekend nights anyway. So , Prob watch a movie, eat some snacks, sip a beverage or two and fight to stay awake.  The entertainment shows before the ball drops are pretty much unwatchable at this point so will try to pick out a good movie.