If Bigfoot was real would you shoot/ hunt it ?

Hunter007

2 minutes ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Hope these pics help. Read Deadly Dangers as well.  It makes sense that the Author says Bigfoot is more afraid of us then the other way around. 

Help with what?  You think they will help convince us that Bigfoot actually exists??

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bill Schmidt said:

Steve863_ I have some extra time this morning-hence the pics.  Form your own opinions. I would hope no one would shoot one out of fear.  You may not make it out of the woods...

My opinion has been formed long ago that there is no such creature.  If there was he would have been shot, killed, captured LONG ago.  With humans accessing and exploiting even the remotest parts of the earth, do you really think a creature like this Bigfoot would have escaped humans for this long?   Get serious.  All this Bigfoot is, is a figment of people's wild imaginations or the result of seeing something in the woods after having one too many drinks.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

All the bigfoots (?) bigfeets (?) are gone from around here since their primary food source the Jackalope has dwindled in numbers. 

Right. The Jackalope population was decimated when the DEC started releasing Chupacabras and Mountain Lions into the NY woods.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, BigVal said:

Bigfoot IS real so the answer is no, I don't hunt for bigfeet. I'd like to see one though 

Yeah he's real!!!  My 13 year old grandson needs size 16 baseball cleats this year!!!  No joke. 

Dem's some BIGFEET for ya!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Right. The Jackalope population was decimated when the DEC started releasing Chupacabras and Mountain Lions into the NY woods.

Those damn Chupacabras are a nuisance too. I'm going broke trying to keep my deer bait pile up. Those things are eating me out of house and home!

• Like 1