For Those that are Boycotting

fasteddie

For Those that are Boycotting DICKs and Field & Stream . I took one of my non-working trail cams into DICKs today as a trade in on a new camera . I picked up a Stealth Cam Drop Tine 14mp IR camo combo ( camera , batteries & 8GB card ) . It was originally $149.99 and reduced to $79.99 but the trade in gave me $30 off the price and I used a $10 off $50 . The camera with tax cost me $43.19 off of my Gift Card . 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Papist said:

Nope, still haven't been in one. No plans to. Principles have no price or deal package associated .

These places count on our moral and ethical laziness as they hope the storm blows over. This then gives them even further license to erode the constitution 

I thought I told you to stay in the politics section ! :taunt:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sounds like you got a good deal.

Personally though, I dont care how much I would save going there, I refuse to set foot in their stores.

Funny story, my gf and I were down in Tampa a few weeks ago, and we stopped in to the mall. The entrance of Dicks had a bunch of open parking spots right in front of it. She said "Why dont you just park there?" and I told her "No way am I walking through that S-hole, Ill walk across the entire parking lot to a different entrance before I do that." She just rolled her eyes, and we went in through the food court.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Happy you got a good deal Eddie.

I'm still boycotting. 

My feeling is, to stand up for something. Or fall for anything.

When they decided to cave in to fear mongering, I decided I don't need to do business with them any longer.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

I don't have time or care to boycott a store becuase of their political views.

I absolutely respect your opinion, but it's not just their political views. They are using the profits they make to hire lobbyists to fight the second amendment and advance gun control.

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/05/03/dicks-sporting-goods-hires-lobbyist/

It's difficult for me to give them my money to fight me.

• Like 5