Who will be in their stands on Monday?!?

Iluvracks1359

I'll be after em as well. Really just hoping to get the call to track with TF on his first bow deer. Mon & tues then a few evenings here and there till it gets rutty. I hang outside the sanctuary so it's easy in and out and my early spots are more or less for observation.

Good luck to those joining !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'll be packing in the summit in the morning and setting up on some state land in my area lot of activity last year when I killed a six point and jumped a lot of does this spring turkey hunting. Hoping to get a bow kill with the hoyt and see what the nap killzones can do. visability should be good up on the ridge.

Edited by REDNECK4LIFE32
Misspelled

I will be out a little here and there. I have some stands that are a 4 min walk from my house,so i will probably hit those. The friends property is 3 mins by car and then a short walk there. I still have a list of things to get done before i can get really serious about hunting,but thats ok. 

I am not going to let many does walk this year either,last year i got none during bow. I still need to practice killing deer with the bow,I only got three so far.